Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Help Join a great new clan No Cussing Club

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

hi to be in this club aka “klan” you have to follow a few rules like rule 1 no cussing allowed in your posts because its rude and offensive. rule 2 no being a liar or rude to people for no reason. rule 3 cant be joining just as a joke against me. rule number 4 be polite and helpful to people especially new players who need help the most its good to be helpful you will feel good about it and rule five you must not be an emo its ok if your character on this game is an emo but you cant be one in real life because they wouldnt want ot follow the other rules anyway they would be too busy crying thanks and send me a tub mail to join and i will let you in Log in to see images!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Oh and its not really a rule but you should know its not emoh unter my name is really emohunter which is to be read as ‘emo hunter’ i didnt use a space because its not good formatting for the internet thanks

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

LCC

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Good response I see you found about the real no cussing club im not the guy who made it i just think its a good idea to not be so rude and say foul words so much all the time and i think this is one site that really needs some NCC reach out projects and i want to make a positive difference on here so do you want to join?

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

LCC

Let’s dont Cuss Club? Its kind of confusing and you are missings a letter for the acronym but i think NCC is an ok one to use I dont think he wil sue me since its for a good cuase so do you want to join tubsweet?

B_I_G_S_H_I_T

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

The rules seem easy enough, I will consider your guild if I ever leave mine.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

Johnny Mac Posted:

You will nevar get into Mr. Unter’s klan that way. Log in to see images!

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

emohunter Posted:

hi to be in this club aka “klan” you have to follow a few rules like rule 1 no cussing allowed in your posts because its rude and offensive. rule 2 no being a liar or rude to people for no reason. rule 3 cant be joining just as a joke against me. rule number 4 be polite and helpful to people especially new players who need help the most its good to be helpful you will feel good about it and rule five you must not be an emo its ok if your character on this game is an emo but you cant be one in real life because they wouldnt want ot follow the other rules anyway they would be too busy crying thanks and send me a tub mail to join and i will let you in Log in to see images!

**** your ****ing **** faced ****ed up pie shoving hole that you use to spread stupidity upon your ****ing friends who lick your mother****ing male reproductive organ only because they don’t have their own male reproductive organ or mother to **** in order to be mother****ing bastards like you and your father and mother and their fathers and mothers up to the third generation when your great grandfather decided to **** a chicken in order to have children he could beat up and enjoy until they had other children he could enjoy until your brainless face was shoved into the world multipling the number of **** heads by an unimaginable amount that represents your stupidity and the stupidity of your ways in you miserable life that even snails consider more boring than sliming your father’s cloged up bum-hole with slimy juices only your grandmother could reproduce in her infinite ugliness and slimines that can only hurt any normal man and prove she is the witch buffy missed when she was ****ing vampires like your grandfather and killing dark ****es such as your flooped-belly grandmother who has no excuse for the pathetic life that her daughter brought into this already poor world which is overfilled with tightbumed bumholes such as your uncle and his uncle ****ing wife which is a transexual dolphin with a silicon implant in her whale lips that suck your uncles fat nipples until they realized how useles they were to this whole world and gave birth to your zombie cousins that are just replicas of Michael Jackson and fall apart while trying to capture your **** of a girlfriend who is only a stupid whore who sucks bum and ****s all over the ****ty cave you call home when you drag hay from the ****ed up fields you roll in instead of actually doing something with your pathetic life even, to decorate the walls covered with horse **** between which you and your ****ed up dog that you like to **** in the bum instead of your girlfriend who is so damn ugly even animals run away at her sight, you religiously-****ed up sorry piece of white black trash with a small male reproductive organ overlarge bumhole woman's genitals instead of belly bumon and arms like a baby who stinks like all the barf buckets of the world united into one stinking pile of arse that is your **** faced jew loving mother.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Xylon Posted:

**** your ****ing **** faced ****ed up pie shoving hole that you use to spread stupidity upon your ****ing friends who lick your mother****ing male reproductive organ only because they don’t have their own male reproductive organ or mother to **** in order to be mother****ing bastards like you and your father and mother and their fathers and mothers up to the third generation when your great grandfather decided to **** a chicken in order to have children he could beat up and enjoy until they had other children he could enjoy until your brainless face was shoved into the world multipling the number of **** heads by an unimaginable amount that represents your stupidity and the stupidity of your ways in you miserable life that even snails consider more boring than sliming your father’s cloged up bum-hole with slimy juices only your grandmother could reproduce in her infinite ugliness and slimines that can only hurt any normal man and prove she is the witch buffy missed when she was ****ing vampires like your grandfather and killing dark ****es such as your flooped-belly grandmother who has no excuse for the pathetic life that her daughter brought into this already poor world which is overfilled with tightbumed bumholes such as your uncle and his uncle ****ing wife which is a transexual dolphin with a silicon implant in her whale lips that suck your uncles fat nipples until they realized how useles they were to this whole world and gave birth to your zombie cousins that are just replicas of Michael Jackson and fall apart while trying to capture your **** of a girlfriend who is only a stupid whore who sucks bum and ****s all over the ****ty cave you call home when you drag hay from the ****ed up fields you roll in instead of actually doing something with your pathetic life even, to decorate the walls covered with horse **** between which you and your ****ed up dog that you like to **** in the bum instead of your girlfriend who is so damn ugly even animals run away at her sight, you religiously-****ed up sorry piece of white black trash with a small male reproductive organ overlarge bumhole woman's genitals instead of belly bumon and arms like a baby who stinks like all the barf buckets of the world united into one stinking pile of arse that is your **** faced jew loving mother.

Captain obvious takes the bait. Go you.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Serpula Lacr-
imans

Avatar: 150132 Sun Mar 01 16:34:15 -0500 2009

[WeChall]

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I do have an interest in your “klan.” This current one doesn’t seem to feel that the rules of politeness and respect required in the adult world apply to them. I know many of us tried very hard to push the group into a direction where other klans would be awed by not only our amazing Domination talents, but by our compbumion. However, there is a large percentage of klan members, many of whom are overweight yet dress in revealing attire, who do not care about raising the bar on these forums.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

tubsbs urr not LCC urr moree of a NCC acutley

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

Stile

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 13 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I do not really have a curve either, it twists a small bit, but does not actually curve . Can I join ?

MalditeLoki

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Stile Posted:

I do not really have a curve either, it twists a small bit, but does not actually curve . Can I join ?

I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHY SHOULD YOU WANT TO ENTER TO ANY CLUB AT ALL LOL WE’RE ON THE SAME KLAN.

(altfail)

MalditeLoki edited this message on 08/12/2009 1:49AM

male reproductive organ_sAinT_6

Level 10 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I HEAR YOU BRO

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 12:15PM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Xylon Posted:

If you wanted to still join I’m ok with that as long as you take it seriously that you will try to stop and reform. Anyway its more about not being mean to people than it is about not cussing but really what this site needs is more people who are helpful and friendly and thats what i bring ot the table so who wants to be with me? Log in to see images!

Fred Jones

Avatar: 165498 Sat Mar 21 14:10:55 -0400 2009

Level 2 Hacker

“BASIC”

Gosh, this sounds like a groovy club!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Fred Jones Posted:

Gosh, this sounds like a groovy club!

I’m glad you like it Fred. Would you and your Mystery Inc. friends like to team up together with me and we can all be polite and helpful?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!