Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 [!!HELP PLZ!!] 2girls1pc -- not allowed?

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My girlfriend and I both want to play this game, but we only have 1 computer.

I signed up first, and then when she signed up, it said “Hey, you’re familiar! If you get caught using multiple accounts, you’ll be banned!” — But we both had different clbumes/names/emails and so on.

And then, after she played her 4 forums for the day, and I got on to play mine…. It says that I have to wait until tomorrow.

Do they have it locked onto your IP address? Is it because we’re using the same browser to view the site? (cookies?)

Is there a way to fix this problem, so we can both play? Or does one of us have to quit?

Halp plz.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

The easiest way is to buy a new character.

male reproductive organ Diesel

[Short Bus Express]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

[helpful troll mode]

No that is normal. Everyone only gets 4 forum visits a day. You can save your visits up to a max of 12 though.

[/helpful troll mode]

Read the FAQ next time you lazy Emo, I know it must be hard to make out under all those tears.

Cock Diesel edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:42AM

Awesomeguy

Avatar: 32957 2009-12-16 19:49:11 -0500

[Legends]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

lulz at topic title similarity to 2 girls 1 cup. YOU MEANT TO DO THAT DIDN’T YOU?

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sancdar Posted:

The easiest way is to buy a new character.

But then we’d have to share an account, wouldn’t we? o_O;;

(( I don’t wanna give mine up, and I don’t want her having my login info… >> ))

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Awesomeguy Posted:

lulz at topic title similarity to 2 girls 1 cup. YOU MEANT TO DO THAT DIDN’T YOU?

LOL, yes I did…. I figured that would help get attention…. That, and I LOLed myself when it came to mind. XD;;;

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

male reproductive organ Diesel Posted:

[helpful troll mode]

No that is normal. Everyone only gets 4 forum visits a day. You can save your visits up to a max of 12 though.

[/helpful troll mode]

Read the FAQ next time you lazy Emo, I know it must be hard to make out under all those tears.

I did read the FAQ, actually…. Unless there’s one aside from the Sticky…. It didn’t mention anything about multiple people on one computer with different accounts.

And I know 4 visits is normal… But what I’m saying is: She got hers, and I didn’t get mine. It just gives me her countdown for tomorrow. I haven’t been on since yesterday, and before she signed up for her account, it said I only had 2 hours until my next 4.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Girl A Posted:

But then we’d have to share an account, wouldn’t we? o_O;;

(( I don’t wanna give mine up, and I don’t want her having my login info… >> ))

That’s true…you can change your pbumword to something neutral that you don’t use for anything else, and then just trust her not to mess with your character. You might be able to get special permission from the admins instead though, I think there’s a precedent for that. I guess now you just have to wait for them to wake up.

Ninja edit: Nobody’s gotten their visits for today, so that’s probably the cause of *that* issue. It’s still good to have permission to have multiple accounts so you don’t get banned.

Sancdar edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:47AM

[Short Bus Express]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Girl A Posted:

I did read the FAQ, actually…. Unless there’s one aside from the Sticky…. It didn’t mention anything about multiple people on one computer with different accounts.

And I know 4 visits is normal… But what I’m saying is: She got hers, and I didn’t get mine. It just gives me her countdown for tomorrow. I haven’t been on since yesterday, and before she signed up for her account, it said I only had 2 hours until my next 4.

Sorry, that’s not what I got from your initial post.

Girl A Posted:

And then, after she played her 4 forums for the day, and I got on to play mine…. It says that I have to wait until tomorrow.

That suggested to me that you did indeed receive your 4 visits. As for you not getting your new four. The board went through an update last night. No one has gotten their new 4 yet.

Cock Diesel edited this message on 03/19/2008 9:51AM

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Sancdar Posted:

That’s true…you can change your pbumword to something neutral that you don’t use for anything else, and then just trust her not to mess with your character. You might be able to get special permission from the admins instead though, I think there’s a precedent for that. I guess now you just have to wait for them to wake up.

Ninja edit: Nobody’s gotten their visits for today, so that’s probably the cause of *that* issue. It’s still good to have permission to have multiple accounts so you don’t get banned.

Thanks! ^_^

....When do they wake up? Will they see this post, or should I contact them via the “Contact Us” thing instead?

Also…. Other people missed stuff today? Was it because of the maintenance? When did that start? Because I think she got her account around 1am or so, and she got her 4 for the day.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

That suggested to me that you did indeed receive your 4 visits. As for you not getting your new four. The board went through an update last night. No one has gotten their new 4 yet.

It’s okay. I wasn’t trying to sound rude, I just realized that I’d written it a bit confusingly before and so should probably clarify. ^^;;

[Short Bus Express]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

They are in Canuckland, the bug has been reported already. More info about those affected here: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4081

Suzy

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Your problem may not be a shared PC, but the same issue we’re all experiencing. See http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4081.

Suzy edited this message on 03/19/2008 10:01AM

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

They are in Canuckland, the bug has been reported already. More info about those affected here: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/4081

I still wonder then…. Did my girlfriend get her visits because she signed up after the maintenance, then? o_O

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Newly created characters are still getting their 4 visits.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So basically, I just need to wait a few days, and see if her logging in keeps screwing me out of my visits or not, right? x_x

[Short Bus Express]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

More like wait a few hours. The Dev team here just needs to wake up and address the problem, and then we all will be back to pwning forums like usual.

Cock Diesel edited this message on 03/19/2008 10:16AM

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

More like wait a few hours. The Dev team here just needs to wake up and address the problem, and then we all will be back to pwning forums like usual.

Okay. ^_^

But what if that doesn’t fix the problem, and it really is because we’re using the same computer? Remember, it threatened the “multiple accounts” ban… So what if it’s counting both accounts with one timer because of the IP or cookies or something? x_x

[Short Bus Express]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Well if all else fails contact Crotch Zombie, and explain your plight to them. They will be able to help you out in that area more than we can.

[Short Bus Express]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Damn forum hiccup again!!

Cock Diesel edited this message on 03/19/2008 10:25AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!