Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games Contest for 10 Brownie Points

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’m giving away a total of 10 brownie points.. Rules listed below

Everyone that goes to http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?92995 and creates a account and does everything listed below will have a chance to win 2 brownie points, there will be a total of 5 winners that will get 2 points each. If 30 or more people end up participating I will increase the reward to 30 brownie points. 2 brownie points each will go to 10 players randomly (chosen with a random number generator) and 5 brownie points will be given to the 2 highest lvl characters at the end of the contest.

You are not eligible for this contest if you have a character in this game allready, not only will the game not count you because duplicate IP’s do not count towards referrals but it will also ban all your characters at the end of the day when they run there IP duplicate scan. You MUST use the same username as your forumwarz username (this is how players will be tracked for this contest, since the game will give me a list of usernames that use my refferal link and I will then check to make sure they are a forumwarz player and track to make sure all the conditions are met).

Now for the rules:

1.) You must goto the village tab and apply to join Nomad Village. Just put friend of Skimanner in the reason your applying. Then make sure you goto the village tab once a day and choose the option to Patrol the village.

2.) You must login everyday and use all of your stamina (This take a couple minutes to do at most, if you dont log in 1 or 2 days you will not be disqualified but it will impact your chance of being in the top 2 for the grand prize). You just goto the missions tab and choose the only option there (which is to do a d-rank mission) and then click the attack bumon, then hit the do another mission bumon and then attack over and over until your out of stamina. (Note: it is a good game and if you want to actually play and do as you wish with your stamina you can, I’m just explaining to those that dont want to actually play how to use there stamina each day)

3.) Goto the arena tab and click the link to attack a ninja (do this twice daily)

4.) goto the spar tab and add Skimanner in the box and then click the green check mark (once you have 100 ryo, you have to do 2 missions to get 100 ryo). You only have to do that once and you never need to go back to the spar tab again

5.) Once you hit lv12 you got the quest tab and take the chunnin exam at the end of the exam you have to go back to the quest tab and do the quest that has something to do with a forest (don’t know the exact name of the quest). For this mission you have to have 8 jutsu which you buy from the jutsu tab, so just buy the cheapest ones. (Note: you may not have enough Jutsu xp to get 8 jutsu, in this case you just go back to missions and do more missions until you have enough jutsu to get 8 justs and then go back to the quest tab and finish the quest) At this point you should be a chunin, I don’t remember for sure but as long as you read the end of the quest it will tell you. (You must become a chunin to be entered in this contest so make sure you read it)

6.) go back to the missions tab and now you have the choice to do c-rank or d-rank missions (try to do c-rank, if your failing them too much then just go back and do d-rank missions again until you gain more lvls)

This is all you have to do, it will take you approximately 2 mins per day (The day you do the quests to become Chunin will take you a extra 2-3 mins). On August 28th the winners will be chosen and awarded the brownie points. (Make sure you use the same username as you do in this game or you will not be eligible to win)

Hint: The instructions I gave were only to explain how to quickly use your stamina so that it only takes you 2 mins per day. If you want a chance at being one of the 2 top players that receive 5 brownie points each than you will want to do some other stuff such as on the main page you can scroll to the bottom and on the right side will be 2 boxes that explain how you can get bonus stamina (you will get 80 more stamina and it takes about 10 seconds). Doing missions is the best way to lvl though so that does not really change. The game also has a wiki that you can google that has all the information you could need (if you decide you like the game and want to start playing it permanently then I would look up the wiki)

Ok I know I typed a lot and it may look difficult but trust me it’s not, and can be done in 2 minutes or less per day. Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the game as much as me, then you will be getting rewarded brownie points for playing a game that you like =) Enjoy!

Skimanner edited this message on 08/11/2009 11:52AM

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Forgot 1 important rule

7.) goto the village tab once everyday and choose to patrol the village (if patrol is not available then choose to collect resources for the village)

KING KING KI-
NG KING KING-
KING

Avatar: 190122 2011-07-31 00:25:04 -0400

Level 62 Troll

Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person Mbumive fabulous person

im halfway through it

im halfway through those steps posted

KING KING KING KING KING KING edited this message on 08/10/2009 9:42PM

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Halfway through what?

By the way it turns out I only need 30 more so if 30 or more people end up participating I will increase the reward to 30 brownie points instead of it being 50 or more people like I originally stayed (I’m going to edit the original post to state this but just posting it here also to let those that allready read it know that it has changed)

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Skimanner Posted:

I’m giving away a total of 10 brownie points.. Rules listed below

Everyone that goes to http://www.animecubed.com/billy/?92995 and creates a account and does everything listed below will have a chance to win 2 brownie points, there will be a total of 5 winners that will get 2 points each. If 30 or more people end up participating I will increase the reward to 30 brownie points. 2 brownie points each will go to 10 players randomly (chosen with a random number generator) and 5 brownie points will be given to the 2 highest lvl characters at the end of the contest.

You are not eligible for this contest if you have a character in this game allready, not only will the game not count you because duplicate IP’s do not count towards referrals but it will also ban all your characters at the end of the day when they run there IP duplicate scan. You MUST use the same username as your forumwarz username (this is how players will be tracked for this contest, since the game will give me a list of usernames that use my refferal link and I will then check to make sure they are a forumwarz player and track to make sure all the conditions are met).

Now for the rules:

1.) You must goto the village tab and choose the option to jump in a village

2.) You must login everyday and use all of your stamina (This take a couple minutes to do at most, if you dont log in 1 or 2 days you will not be disqualified but it will impact your chance of being in the top 2 for the grand prize). You just goto the missions tab and choose the only option there (which is to do a d-rank mission) and then click the attack bumon, then hit the do another mission bumon and then attack over and over until your out of stamina. (Note: it is a good game and if you want to actually play and do as you wish with your stamina you can, I’m just explaining to those that dont want to actually play how to use there stamina each day)

3.) Goto the arena tab and click the link to attack a ninja (do this twice daily)

4.) goto the spar tab and add Skimanner in the box and then click the green check mark (once you have 100 ryo, you have to do 2 missions to get 100 ryo). You only have to do that once and you never need to go back to the spar tab again

5.) Once you hit lv12 you got the quest tab and take the chunnin exam at the end of the exam you have to go back to the quest tab and do the quest that has something to do with a forest (don’t know the exact name of the quest). For this mission you have to have 8 jutsu which you buy from the jutsu tab, so just buy the cheapest ones. (Note: you may not have enough Jutsu xp to get 8 jutsu, in this case you just go back to missions and do more missions until you have enough jutsu to get 8 justs and then go back to the quest tab and finish the quest) At this point you should be a chunin, I don’t remember for sure but as long as you read the end of the quest it will tell you. (You must become a chunin to be entered in this contest so make sure you read it)

6.) go back to the missions tab and now you have the choice to do c-rank or d-rank missions (try to do c-rank, if your failing them too much then just go back and do d-rank missions again until you gain more lvls)

This is all you have to do, it will take you approximately 2 mins per day (The day you do the quests to become Chunin will take you a extra 2-3 mins). On August 24th the winners will be chosen and awarded the brownie points. (Make sure you use the same username as you do in this game or you will not be eligible to win)

Hint: The instructions I gave were only to explain how to quickly use your stamina so that it only takes you 2 mins per day. If you want a chance at being one of the 2 top players that receive 5 brownie points each than you will want to do some other stuff such as on the main page you can scroll to the bottom and on the right side will be 2 boxes that explain how you can get bonus stamina (you will get 80 more stamina and it takes about 10 seconds). Doing missions is the best way to lvl though so that does not really change. The game also has a wiki that you can google that has all the information you could need (if you decide you like the game and want to start playing it permanently then I would look up the wiki)

Ok I know I typed a lot and it may look difficult but trust me it’s not, and can be done in 2 minutes or less per day. Good luck to all and I hope you enjoy the game as much as me, then you will be getting rewarded brownie points for playing a game that you like =) Enjoy!

quote for ghax?

Devianlawl

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

My screenname is Devianwut, hope thats not a problem.

Devianlawl edited this message on 08/10/2009 7:56PM

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

a few things not posted in the original post

1.) As I said the contest ends on August 28th. (Winners will be chosen between August 28th and September 1st and brownie points will be awarded on Sept. 1st). The reason payment will be made on Sept. 1st is because the fiancee has me on a limit of how much I can spend on games per month, so I cant buy the brownie points until Sept. 1st =)

2.) You must start your charcter by August 23rd. or you will not be eligible for the contest. If you start by the 23rd. you will be eligible for the random 2 brownie points, and the grand prize for the top 2 players (allthough its highly unlikely you would be in the top 2 if you didnt start till the 23rd).

iSecksMachine

Avatar: 187298 2009-10-28 20:24:45 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

My username is iSecks D=

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

another clearification and a change to a rule, i’ll also change the original post to the changed rule (note: if you allready started and you don’t end up reading the change you wont be disqualified but if you do read it then please do it)

1.) In case it wasnt clear, if you win the grand prize for being 1 of the top 2 you are also entered into the random draw for 2 bp’s so you can win a total of 7.

2.) Do not choose the option to jump into a random village, please apply to join Nomad instead, if your allready in a village then please leave it and apply to join Nomad.

p.s. alot of people still have not gone to the spar tab and added me as a spar partner, I’m guessing this could be because my spar list was full because I can only have 3 requests at a time and until I accept 1 of them no one else can add me, so just try once a day to add me until your able too.

and if you for some reason dont follow the rule that says to have your username the same then that’s ok as long as you let me know in this thread or via PM in one of the games. If your name is nothing like your forumwarz name then you better let me know via PM or someone else might also say its them and you will simply be disqualified since I wont know which person it is, thus the reason you should use your forumwarz name to begin with

Skimanner edited this message on 08/11/2009 11:45AM

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Condensed version of what you need to do so you don’t have to keep reading the big post that explains in detail.

This is just the stuff you need to do everyday, there is still the 1 time stuff you need to do in the original post so make sure you read it and do it.

1.) goto village everyday and choose the option to patrol the village (once your accepted into nomad village)

2.) Use all your stamina each do by doing missions

3.) goto the arena and do your 2 free fights you get per day.

Also for those that don’t know the game gives you 2500 ryo to spend in the party house each day for free, if you dont use it each day you just lose it. So I would suggest using it on the wheel each day, you can win items that will give your character bonus stats that will make it easier and faster to lvl. there is tons of info in the wiki that will help you play if your interested here is the link http://bvs.wikidot.com/guide:looping

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

ghax Posted:

quote for ghax?

1) It’s toxx. People where mocking you because you apparently can’t (or couldn’t) hold a contest properly. Get over it already.

2) If them don’t plan to edit the OP, there’s no need to toxx it.

3) Stop.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Also OP, stop making so many changes to the opening rules, you’re just gonna earn yourself a ban.

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

ChilePepino Posted:

Also OP, stop making so many changes to the opening rules, you’re just gonna earn yourself a ban.

theres been 1 rule change and the rule change states that anyone that has allready started the contest will not be disqualified if they dont follow the rule in case they don’t read it and notice the rule change, accept the rule that was added 20 mins after the OP that I just had forgot. Everything else posted is just clearification’s that I felt should be added in case anyone was wondering and so that there is no problems later on.

p.s. the only reason the rule was changed was because of a change in the mechanics of the game, originally anyone that used your referal link was supposed to end up in your village if they choose to jump in a village, but it no longer works that way so they need to apply to the village

Skimanner edited this message on 08/11/2009 1:57PM

tils

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

Signing up

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I registered as “Fibrinogen” and sent in my application.

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Some people keep forgeting to patrol the village, don’t forget to do that please =)

Skimanner

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Contest done, payment made to the 3 winners (only 5 ever signed up for the contest and 2 of those 5 quit like 2 weeks ago and were disqualified). Congratulations to the winners!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!