Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help nub Q

Myr

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

I was wondering if there is any sizable difference between the jobs that jewstein guy gives you, and the ones in the community services. Do the number of completed jobs affect gameplay later on? Thanks in advance

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

the job board is the only place you can get job points. Do you mean missions? Missions are something completely different.

Also, a better subject line would really help us answer your questions better.

Myr

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

ok, ill try and clear up what I was trying to say. Basically, I was wondering which set of jobs are worth doing more, the player created forums that are in the community forums area in bookmarks, or as you said, the job board.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

Myr Posted:

I was wondering if there is any sizable difference between the jobs that jewstein guy gives you, and the ones in the community services. Do the number of completed jobs affect gameplay later on? Thanks in advance

number of completed jobs = not relevant. total number of job points = potential e-peens

Myr

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

and the community forums? is that just a place where users can vent their creative juices, but at the same time are, say, pwnable?

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

Myr Posted:

ok, ill try and clear up what I was trying to say. Basically, I was wondering which set of jobs are worth doing more, the player created forums that are in the community forums area in bookmarks, or as you said, the job board.

Community forums are not jobs and doing them is not a requirement of continuing the story. You receive no immediate reward from doing them. If you want an immediate reward, do the job board jobs. If you want to continue the story, do your story missions. If you have finished the game and want to play domination, then the community forums get more meaningful.

Myr

Level 13 Hacker

“Ohacku”

Fortunato Posted:

Community forums are not jobs and doing them is not a requirement of continuing the story. You receive no immediate reward from doing them. If you want an immediate reward, do the job board jobs. If you want to continue the story, do your story missions. If you have finished the game and want to play domination, then the community forums get more meaningful.

YES! THAT’S WHAT I WANTED ANSWERED, alright thanks guys, you cleared up my misconceptions. Thanks again

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

Myr Posted:

YES! THAT’S WHAT I WANTED ANSWERED, alright thanks guys, you cleared up my misconceptions. Thanks again

If you want to be taken seriously here, I would suggest you play further through the game before you ask more questions, as many questions you have about the game can be answered by the Wiki or the FAQ

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Fortunato Posted:

If you want to be taken seriously here, I would suggest you play further through the game before you ask more questions, as many questions you have about the game can be answered by the Wiki or the FAQ

Maybe we could retire the Wiki and the FAQ (no-one seems to know they exist anyway) and just have people tubmail you their questions? Log in to see images!

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fortunato for Mod ‘10

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Aldo_Anything Posted:

Fortunato for Mod ‘10

Hey, it worked for Nicco. Log in to see images!

Fortunato

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

swine Posted:

Hey, it worked for Nicco. Log in to see images!

yeah but nicco was asking

Please note that I am not

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!