Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout __

It really does seem like nothing matters, like I am just a shell living an empty life. Do you know what it is like to be so sad you can barely breathe? Do you know what it is like to long for tears, to cry, but can’t because they just wont come out? Do you know what it is like to carry around the weight of your perceived self, to be so much of a coward that you cannot step away or confront yourself of all people. Do you listen to music and watch movies and hear about a life that was never yours or never will be yours again. Maybe I am just getting old and useless. What does it matter? In an hour I will put on a brave face and try and blend in. In an hour I will try so hard to ignore the fact that I feel so horrible. Can you blame me?

Have you ever felt like no one cares or would care if you told them? I understand and expect the fabulous personry and flaming that will come with this post. Oh well, it seems to be what I deserve. Now do it, hurry up before anyone else notices you are going easy on me.

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/09/2009 7:09AM     | #

OP is an emo fabulous person

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/09/2009 7:11AM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

OP is ghax

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/09/2009 7:54AM     | #

unlikely

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/09/2009 8:09AM     | #
Anonymous
Anonymous
08/11/2009 4:38AM     | #

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Anonymous
Anonymous
08/11/2009 4:50AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!