Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Roleplay Forum Rules

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

Why have Role Play Forums for each clbum when essentially they have all been turned into trolling rp forums?

Go to ANY RP forums and it is obvious that they belong to the trolls.

My suggestion is this;

1.) Allow only clbumes of that type to post in that clbumes forum.

2.) Merge the RP forum into one giant forum, since that is what it is anyway one mbumive Troll RP Forum.

I understand the trolling, where else on the net can you go and be a complete douchetard without being banned? It’s wonderful really.

BUT, each clbum really needs its own haven.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

STGill Posted:

Why have Role Play Forums for each clbum when essentially they have all been turned into trolling rp forums?

Go to ANY RP forums and it is obvious that they belong to the trolls.

My suggestion is this;

1.) Allow only clbumes of that type to post in that clbumes forum.

2.) Merge the RP forum into one giant forum, since that is what it is anyway one mbumive Troll RP Forum.

I understand the trolling, where else on the net can you go and be a complete douchetard without being banned? It’s wonderful really.

BUT, each clbum really needs its own haven.

Trust me when I say there has been loads of deliberation on this.

The problem lies in the fact that the game revolves around trolling; the different clbumes are all just different methods of trolling. Some is self-degrading and whiny, some is malicious, some is geared to be as stupid as possible, some is supposed to be teasing and sexy, but it’s all trolling.

Drawing lines where one clbum ends and another begins is extremely difficult and would result in more whining than if they’re left alone.

What may happen is a ‘semi-cd’ forum which only allows roleplaying, but no extreme trolling.

Shii edited this message on 08/07/2009 8:30PM

STGill

[Dev-Null]

Level 14 Hacker

DELETED ACCOUNT

Well, thanks for reading it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!