Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News The White House wants us to report other citizens who talk poorly of his Health Care reform.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

Xylon Posted:

Seems like the Gregorian calendar is wrong, next year is obviously going to be 1984.

All I can really say about the entire socialized health care plan is that you guys voted the most radical of the left wing democrats in last election. You have no one to blame but yourself.

What do you expect out of a two party system?

bfdd

Avatar: 108618 Thu Jul 30 19:08:32 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ricket Posted:

bfdd, if you were say, trying to correct all the rumours regarding health care that “travel just below the surface via chain emails or through casual conversation” how would you do it?

By being clear when I make my speeches and hope for the best. Going after people for their freedom of speech goes against everything we stand for as a nation.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Earlier in this thread bfdd said

bfdd Posted:

By being clear when I make my speeches…against everything we stand for as a nation.

Doesn’t sound like a very good way to lead a country Log in to see images!

Note: I am demonstrating a point, not trolling.

Skyman747 edited this message on 08/07/2009 8:20PM

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Xylon Posted:

Seems like the Gregorian calendar is wrong, next year is obviously going to be 1984.

All I can really say about the entire socialized health care plan is that you guys voted the most radical of the left wing democrats in last election. You have no one to blame but yourself.

I voted against the leftists as much as I could, and I stick to my guns every time the subject is brought up. These people are turning the nation into the very thing Orwell was warning us about, and it’s terrifying. The worst part is that people are so blinded by good looks, hope, eloquence, and a smile that they don’t even listen to what’s actually coming out of that smile.

It’s been said that communists are those who read Marx, and that capitalists are those who understand Marx.

This is a cut and dry case of people reading and believing Obama and his administration, without understanding any of it.

And the lack of publicity over THIRTY-TWO “czars” that answer to no one but the president is even more shocking in my opinion. And they say Bush took executive privilege too far? He never created new positions with no accountability.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Skyman747 Posted:

Earlier in this thread bfdd said

Doesn’t sound like a very good way to lead a country Log in to see images!

Note: I am demonstrating a point, not trolling.

if you’re demonstrating a point, I fail to see it. All I see is you omitting 60% of his quote and linking the two remaining chunks left.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

bfdd Posted:

By being clear when I make my speeches and hope for the best. Going after people for their freedom of speech goes against everything we stand for as a nation.

Alright, so let’s say you’ve tried just that but it pretty clearly isn’t working. That all you’re going to do?

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Shii Posted:

if you’re demonstrating a point, I fail to see it. All I see is you omitting 60% of his quote and linking the two remaining chunks left.

I thought it was obvious. The short of it, people can and will find a way to distort what you say.

Shii

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Skyman747 Posted:

I thought it was obvious. The short of it, people can and will find a way to distort what you say.

When you’re quoting directly from White House press release it’s not a ****ing misinterpretation. You can only explain away so much as “propaganda” and “nonsense” and “misinterpretation.”

bfdd

Avatar: 108618 Thu Jul 30 19:08:32 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ricket Posted:

Alright, so let’s say you’ve tried just that but it pretty clearly isn’t working. That all you’re going to do?

Continue trying to explain what it is? I fail to see how this has anything to do with them wanting citizens to report other citizens spreading “misinformation”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!