Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pumpkin It would sure be nice if I could use Search and have the remotest chance of finding what I was looking for.

I don’t even know how your search works. Sometimes the threads it returns seem completely irrelevant to my terms. If I need to bump a specific old thread and I type in the exact title, the thread does not appear in my results at all. We need some basic functionality added, like the option to search only thread titles or the option to search by forum or even by certain posters. You could have just used standard vBulletin functionality here, because their search works fine.

Of course, I can use Google and get the correct result, but if I don’t know the wording and need to narrow my search, I’m probably not going to find the thread ever.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

For once, leetlol and I are in agreement.

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Sometimes when I try to look for a thread I know who started it and I can look at their history IF they recently started their thread, but most of the time it’s just as hard as using the search . It would be really cool if I could see a list of threads that everyone has started .

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Several months ago I supplied ET with an extensive list of enhancements which Search needs (including the above, searching for content in a specific user’s postings, searching hidden forums, searching CD/RP or specific forums, etc.). I’m sure it’s on his plate somewhere.

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

For once, leetlol and I are in agreement.

leetlol’s GD topics are some of the best around; I’m surprised you haven’t agreed with him before.

Adapt Posted:

Sometimes when I try to look for a thread I know who started it and I can look at their history IF they recently started their thread, but most of the time it’s just as hard as using the search . It would be really cool if I could see a list of threads that everyone has started .

Sorry, in my extreme rage over having to try 12 different times in Google to find what I was looking for, I forgot I was going to add this. We need to be able to click “All posts by” AND “All threads by.” Not that that would narrow MY results in a helpful way… Log in to see images!

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

1337lol, for some dumb reason the thread search only searches thread contents, not the actual title itself.

Yeah, I kind of said that. Putting the exact thread title yields nothing.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

MC Banhammer Posted:

Several months ago I supplied ET with an extensive list of enhancements which Search needs (including the above, searching for content in a specific user’s postings, searching hidden forums, searching CD/RP or specific forums, etc.). I’m sure it’s on his plate somewhere.

You mean the plate sitting ignored on top of his X-Box?

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Sarcasm Inc Posted:

You mean the plate sitting ignored on top of his X-Box?

LOL. Upvoted.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I still always find it humorous that in a game about forums, the forums here are pretty junky as for what can be done.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

posting for support

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!