Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n Who here is literate?

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

wut is literate lolol Log in to see images!

TorumFroll

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

ENGLISH AM FUR LUZERZ

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Literacy is beautiful. Read your poems to me, and I’ll lie there quietly, listening to the cadence of your voice, as the truths and images evoked by your words sink my spirit to depths undreamed of, stygian realms where words have the greatest power of all.

Virtual Eyes see through Windows to the soul.

(I could read them myself if you’d post any, though the emo forum would be more appropriate and give you a wider audience for true literacy.)

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

Irascible

[My Balls]

Level 15 Troll

The Duke of Fail

Literacy is for those with time. Most people nowadays do not have time, and therefore cannot spend the nonexistent time reading or practicing verbiage. However, there are a select few left in this world with the verbosity to speak words other than their limited vernacular, e.g. fabulous person. But, sadly, this is, as said before, a select group.

GOOD THING IM SUCH A fabulous person HAHAHA

AND I ****ING HATE YOU fabulous personS

fabulous personS

fabulous personS

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Nepenthe Posted:

Virtual Eyes see through Windows to the soul.

Would that be Windows 95 or 98? Perhaps 2000 NT?

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

drink fine WINE and you need not be parched of memory or time….

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

Opportunity

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

IrascibleRedoubt Posted:

Literacy is for those with time. Most people nowadays do not have time, and therefore cannot spend the nonexistent time reading or practicing verbiage. However, there are a select few left in this world with the verbosity to speak words other than their limited vernacular, e.g. fabulous person. But, sadly, this is, as said before, a select group.

This is one of the most accurate explanation for the degeneration of the English language that I’ve seen. Sometimes it is a pleasant change to hear (or in this case see) people use words that consist of more than two syllables.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

re-run

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!