Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx Surgical procedures.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I noticed by accident that people sell these on Kyoubai!, but I don’t know much about them and the wiki isn’t a whole lot of help. Can these procedures be equipped, are they one-time permanent changes, or perhaps they’re consumables for use during battle? The wiki claims they work for all clbumes, so does that mean one clbum could use another clbum’ procedure (i.e., Emo Kids using the one for Camwhores) even if there wouldn’t be a visible effect?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

mterek Posted:

I noticed by accident that people sell these on Kyoubai!, but I don’t know much about them and the wiki isn’t a whole lot of help. Can these procedures be equipped, are they one-time permanent changes, or perhaps they’re consumables for use during battle? The wiki claims they work for all clbumes, so does that mean one clbum could use another clbum’ procedure (i.e., Emo Kids using the one for Camwhores) even if there wouldn’t be a visible effect?

Surgical procedures are ep2 items. They have their own equip slot called “Surgical Procedures”. You can equip and unequip them like any other type of item. Any clbum can equip any of the surgical procedures. However, only the clbum-specific one and the Ego boosting one will be helpful. Camwhores can equip Serotonin Blocking, but they don’t have Tears, so they wouldn’t benefit. Emo kids can get an Experimental Vaginoplasty, but Emos don’t have Sexiness, so it would have no effect. Tonsil Regeneration gives +50 Ego. All clbumes have an Ego stat, so this surgical procedure benefits ALL 6 clbumes.
ghax edited this message on 08/06/2009 1:49AM

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

Re-Re’s like myself don’t appear to have a Surgical Procedures slot, which is probably why I wasn’t even aware of them as equipment. Perhaps one only gets that slot upon purchasing Episode 2?

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

mterek Posted:

Re-Re’s like myself don’t appear to have a Surgical Procedures slot, which is probably why I wasn’t even aware of them as equipment. Perhaps one only gets that slot upon purchasing Episode 2?

If you get a surgical procedure w/o ep2, the Surgical Procedure slot opens up. If you DO have ep2 and get to it via story mode, then the slot opens up when you get one.

EDIT: I fixed what I put originally.

ghax edited this message on 08/06/2009 1:52AM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

p sure the slot opens only upon unlocking it during Ep2, or buying the appropriate equipment.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

MC Banhammer Posted:

p sure the slot opens only upon unlocking it during Ep2, or buying the appropriate equipment.

Yes, like books iirc.

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

The book and Surgical Procedure slots open when you purchase those items, irrespective of whether you’ve purchased ep2 or not. How do I know this? Well, I bought both books and Surgical procedures before I purchased ep2, and could equip them. Also, I glanced at the Wiki!

mterek

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

Well! I think that makes my battles just a tad easier. Are books/surgical procedures the only items that work like this? I heard books can be given at Rollover and that they sell for low prices at the Ppwn Shoppe. Is this still true?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

mterek Posted:

Well! I think that makes my battles just a tad easier. Are books/surgical procedures the only items that work like this? I heard books can be given at Rollover and that they sell for low prices at the Ppwn Shoppe. Is this still true?

To answer your questions in order:

1. To my knowledge, yes.

2. Not at Rollover, though they can be found occasionally at the PpwnShoppe. Not any of the ep2 ones though (those you can only get through Kyoubai). If you’re after a quick (and nasty) book, check out the Item Buildr Co-op, there’s a couple of low level ones there, though they’re hideously overpriced.

Sarcasm Inc edited this message on 08/07/2009 5:10AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!