Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Web Games More content for existing clbumes?

Tara Stiles

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I know the full release of ForumWarz with episode 2 will have new character clbumes. What I want to know is – will there be additional content for the existing abilities of the current clbumes?

One issue I have with the game is that you see basically the same thing far too often when using your attacks/abilities. They need a much wider variety of pictures and phrases for the various attacks and such. There are, what, three pictures for “post bra shot” for the camwhore? Four? You can only see the same stuff over and over so much before it gets old. Same with the text for the attacks. I realize there’s some madlib-style randomization in there, but after you see the same template a few dozen times you just stop reading ‘em altogether.

So, will we see a much greater variety of attack/ability post material for current clbumes? And is this something we should help out with (like ForumBuildr?).

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

They’ve given thought to dual-clbumes, and I’m sure they’ll improve the existing clbumes over time. Otherwise people would just **** and moan about wanting to change clbumes. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!