Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
TV Tim and Eric

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

even if it sucks, they still get an audience, which is the aim, right?

also snipe

Jewface Nigg-
er

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 38 Troll

“Hot Sauce in the Dick Hole”

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

Tim and eric youtube video

Haha, listening to that guy getting bent out of shape over a television show is awesome.

Also, calling anime good shows, and eating in the middle of his rant is also pretty hilarious.

Jewface Nigger edited this message on 08/08/2009 5:09AM

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

I’ve never seen it, so I’m just going off of what you guys are acting like.

Group #1

I don’t have to watch this but I’m going to **** about it anyway. You guys are very special. And I’m smart.

Group #2

You just don’t get it you’re a philistine. I hope nobody knows that I don’t really like this show but I do like the inside jokes. I’m so hip.

Now, I’ll be right back. I have some youtube to watch.

If you were to die and go to Hell during the 1980’s, and if network executives there suffered from bipolar disorder, I am very sure that you would be watching something very similar to this. I get what is going on, it is very, very strange. And you sure as **** can’t call it unoriginal. Good job Tim and Eric, very creative. Not very funny, but creative. I don’t think I would sit down to watch this, when I could just go and work the graveyard shift at Quik Mart, or talk to people on the bus.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!