Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Someone talk to me

VampyApril

[VampireNights]

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

im bored as ****… msg me.

“I’m with the Vampires of coarse”

– Bella Swan

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

in times of sadness I recommend: suicide

VampyApril

[VampireNights]

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Evil Trout Posted:

lol Thanks. Ive tried.

– Bella Swan

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Evil Trout Posted:

Aww how sweet, I know now that any time I get dippresed and need advice, I shall ask Evil Trout what to do.Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

VampyApril

[VampireNights]

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Dante Kinkade Posted:

Aww how sweet, I know now that any time I get dippresed and need advice, I shall ask Evil Trout what to do.Log in to see images!

lol.

– Bella Swan

Charlemagne

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Bah!

Other people are non-existant!

But feer not!

You may find happiness in masterbation and self mutilation!

BWAR: Reality Approaching!

“God’s not a woman, he’s a big white guy in the sky, and the deserts are reflections of his eyes. He doesn’t cry for us, and when he does it’s cuz he’s DRUNK”

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

Charlemagne Posted:

Bah!

Other people are non-existant!

But feer not!

You may find happiness in masterbation and self mutilation!

BWAR: Reality Approaching!

No thats close, Its acually everyone but me are acually phiosophy zombies, aka you seem like humans who have thought and feelings but in reality you all have none, only I do.

I Log in to see images!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

hey at least ET is paying attention to her.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

clock worker

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

VampyApril Posted:

no.

NO

Suzy

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

hey girl,

don’t be bored! whenever i feel bored, i just go on im to find some lonely boys to cyber and tease. it’s soo funny to turn them on and get them all horny with pics and vids and stuff. i like to tease them until i can tell they’re starting to fap cuz that’s when they stop typing as fast.

X O X O

DrPhillysBlu-
nt

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

VampyApril Posted:

You are boring, deal with it

robble robble robble

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Suzy Posted:

hey girl,

don’t be bored! whenever i feel bored, i just go on im to find some lonely boys to cyber and tease. it’s soo funny to turn them on and get them all horny with pics and vids and stuff. i like to tease them until i can tell they’re starting to fap cuz that’s when they stop typing as fast.

X O X O

Tch, the good ones always type one-handed when cybering, you should know this by now. That way, she never knows…

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

VampyApril

[VampireNights]

Level 5 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

Suzy Posted:

hey girl,

X O X O

0_0…sick

– Bella Swan

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Amp Zaphrix Posted:

Tch, the good ones always type one-handed when cybering, you should know this by now. That way, she never knows…

lmao… everybody knows that… that’s why all the good ones are ambidextrous… that way you can switch and gain a couple strokes each way

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

DarwinAwardJ-
udge

[TheDucksAreComing--
IIII11
]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Neurotic Ninja Posted:

lmao… everybody knows that… that’s why all the good ones are ambidextrous… that way you can switch and gain a couple strokes each way

LOL five points for that commnet

“The Darwin Awards honour people who ensure the long-term survival of the human race by removing themselves from the gene pool in a sublimely idiotic fashion.”

This means you

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I’m impressed with the depth of experience displayed in this thread. I shall learn so much from you about topics the depths of which I had never even imagined Log in to see images!

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

DrPhillysBlu-
nt

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Nepenthe Posted:

I’m impressed with the depth of experience displayed in this thread. I shall learn so much from you about topics the depths of which I had never even imagined Log in to see images!

If by depths you mean the length of the blade or other cutting/killing instrument…then you have much to learn…but on the other hand if you ****s dont…i will….pick your poison…stop wasting space that mexicans could be using

robble robble robble

erz

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

When u a so ****ty zat no one want to talk wiz u, talk with alicebot.

Say NO to humans, say YES to robots!

HAIL ZE ROBOTS! They will protect u, zey will enslave u, zey will kil you!1!1111onehundredandeleven

No mo pain! No mo work!

ALL HAIL ZE MIGHTY Log in to see images!!

ps. unfortunately zey are not az beauty and smart az mee, but humans are even worze!

erz edited this message on 03/22/2008 9:55AM

Oh_No_Shrubs

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

GO HOME GRANDMA WE’RE TIRED OF YOUR ****

Just because your grandchildren don’t visit you anymore doesn’t mean you have the right to **** about it. >Log in to see images!

Neurotic Nin-
ja

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Nepenthe Posted:

eh just stick around… you’ll learn plenty, and trust me not all of it will be useful or pretty… but you’ll be able to speak on the same level as your friends and that is always a plus.

no one can make you feel inferior without your consent, therefore, you must consent

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!