Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll New Mod Function: Klan Ban

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Why stop with klans? There’s the friends list! Anyone who has an offending person on their friends list should get banned. This would prevent against friendwhores and make that leaderboard something folks couldn’t just buy with BPs.

Daniel Plain-
view

Avatar: 88291 Thu Apr 23 15:39:59 -0400 2009

[Arse Ticklers fabulous persons Fanclub]

Level 47 Emo Kid

I look at people and I see nothing worth liking.

Ricket Posted:

Why stop with klans? There’s the friends list! Anyone who has an offending person on their friends list should get banned. This would prevent against friendwhores and make that leaderboard something folks couldn’t just buy with BPs.

Friend list bans would be silly. And yes, it did occur to me that my idea would bother anyone who absolutely must have every epeen there is.

While I respect certain people’s choice of sacrificing their sleep time in order to come up with the ultimate Domination strategy so that they can rack up more medals, causing the number that appears next to their avatar to become higher, and thus earning them more respect from online strangers, there are others who actually don’t care about any of that and are just here to amuse and be amused (yeah I know it’s weird).

It is precisely those others that will probably find the klan ban thing a good idea (or maybe they won’t, who knows…? That’s why I made a poll)

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Daniel Plainview Posted:

Friend list bans would be silly.

No no, friend lists bans totally make sense. It’s all a matter of who you bumociate with. It’s like your klan bans, except we’re getting closer to the core issue here.

Ideally, it would be a ban based on who you’ve tubmailed recently, quoted on Flamebate, and responded to in IDC, I think. You’re responsible for everyone you bumociate with, right?

Ricket edited this message on 08/04/2009 6:47PM

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Ricket Posted:

No no, friend lists bans totally make sense. It’s all a matter of who you bumociate with. It’s like your klan bans, except we’re getting closer to the core issue here.

Ideally, it would be a ban based on who you’ve tubmailed recently, quoted on Flamebate, and responded to in IDC, I think. You’re responsible for everyone you bumociate with, right?

Very good point, and don’t forget everyone you’ve voted for in INCIT, or everyone who has upvoted on your idea in FB/IB. You liked their entries, so you must have something in common with them.

Daniel Plain-
view

Level 47 Emo Kid

Ricket Posted:

Seriously guy, lighten up. My suggestion was just for klans and nothing more. I may have mentioned something about being responsible for those you bumociate with, but don’t over analyze this thing. I didn’t exactly hone my thread like it was a literary masterpiece and I didn’t spend hours working out the mechanics of my suggestion. It was just something I thought would be amusing.

If your worried that such a function would upset the delicate FWZ ecosystem that you’ve invested so much in, then I hereby withdraw my suggestion.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

But but but what about the SPIES that get in to klans? What if THEY do something stupid to get the whole klan SABOTAGING progress on IMPORTANT INTERNET ACHIEVEMENTS like dom?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I don’t know but I think every clbum has its own guild and this guild should be responsible for everything its members have done. For example if a troll does something inappropriate the Brown Starfish Initiate should be fined and all members should be banned. You know this makes all troll work together as an interforumwarz community to accomplish the same goal of making Flamebate better. Also this will make everyone think twice before choosing a clbum. For example if he chooses to be a troll he must be brave and strong and not afraid of anything and not mind getting banned for doing anything rebellious. A hacker must be smart and skillful and like breaking into computer systems but there are 2 different paths for him to take: either be a white hat hacker and help admins fix security holes in their systems, or be an evil black hat hacker who take over control of the whole system and destroy it or use it for evil purposes. Either way the hacker must be an elite one and proud of what he’s been doing.

Asian Rapini

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Why stop with friends? There’s the members list! Anyone who has signed up to play ForumWarz should get banned. This would prevent against all sorts of fabulous personry and make that leaderboard/flamebate nice and empty.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Asian Rapini Posted:

Why stop with friends? There’s the members list! Anyone who has signed up to play ForumWarz should get banned. This would prevent against all sorts of fabulous personry and make that leaderboard/flamebate nice and empty.

Why stop at forumwarz? Everyone who uses the internet should be banned. That would prevent ALL fabulous personry from getting into forumwarz.

Daniel Plain-
view

Level 47 Emo Kid

ooookay this has gone downhill with the arrival of the srs bsns squad.

Requesting this be moved to GRP so they can all stop panicking so much.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!