Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun The Hunt for Internet References (contains spoilers)

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I believe the “I’m Gay” e-peen, with it’s proclamation “Not that there’s anything wrong with that!” comes from a Seinfield episode.

nanafabulous personiesus

[ Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Re-Re

nananewfabulous person Posted:

I believe the “I’m Gay” e-peen, with it’s proclamation “Not that there’s anything wrong with that!” comes from a Seinfield episode.

come on, guy

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Trying to catch what hasn’t been listed already…

“Under the Bridge (downtown location)” Is a direct reference to a Red Hot Chili Peppers song.

Brown Starfish is a slang term for an bum

The builderscore Epeen refers to the Freemason secret society

The Epeen for typos “Ol’ Spread Eagle Eyes” refers to the phrase “Eagle eyed” meaning good at spotting things from a distance, and “spread eagle” a position where a human is laid out as an X

“Grbum on the field” Epeen refers to an sexual expression. Females are generally pubescent at age 12, therefore have pubic hair. And as we all know, if there’s grbum on the field; play ball.

“Sweet 16” refers to the birthday party a female has in the US upon her sixteenth birthday

Ppwn shoppe is an obvious pun.

Moar later.

DragonTamago-
tchi

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

splodeydope = A suicide bomber. Frequently seen in conservative blogs.

Now, now, children. Put down those rifles and get back to your splodeydope clbum. From the Urban Dictionary.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

The stall on the profile page is probably a reference to Facebook’s “wall”.

inks

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

“Haxlrose” is a reference to Axl Rose, lead singer of Guns N’ Roses. This is so blindingly obvious no one has yet bothered to point it out but hey, it’s all I’ve got.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Evil Trout is a parody of “The Fish That Saved Pittsburgh”

The Random O-
ne

Avatar: 1876 Fri Dec 19 13:59:05 -0500 2008

[Nexus Warriors]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

The 24 forums e-peen is a reference to Brazilian slang. “Veado” in Portuguese means “deer”, but is also Brazilian slang for “fabulous person”. In “jogo do bicho”, a form of (illegal) gambling in which each number is bumociated with an animal, 24 is the number for deers. Because of that, the number 24 means gayness in Brazil.

In my school each student got a number, and if the one to get 24 was male, he wouldn’t get any peace throughout the year.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!