Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun Best roommate ever [for men]?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

priscilla Posted:

She rules out morbidly obese people, picks a random-bum city in Toronto, and says no intercourse.

Nobody likes morbidly obese people, but they’d be easier to steal from. Toronto is a city in Canada, not a country or whatever. It’s pretty big. Sex with no standards makes you a ****/whore instead of ideal weeaboo girlfriend.

Adding those things up doesn’t equate to bull**** to me. “Barely legal”? She never gave her age. Considering 70’s her upper limit, that she apparently doesn’t get a lot of attention, and she’s secure enough to make this request (bumuming it’s not bull****), I’d guess ~40.

The title of the ad says 18. Also she’s supposed to be a virgin at 40 with a personality like that? She’d have been raped like a dozen times by that age if she was as described.

While I wouldn’t entirely rule out the possibility it’s a troll, I think it’s much more likely it’s a scammer; someone who’d move in and steal your **** or otherwise do something ****ed up. I’m not saying that’s likely, just that it’s a fair possibility, while that it’s a troll is a slim one. Would be a good idea to at least do a background check, possibly having a professional look into her past.

It’s a troll. Even if it were a scammer they’d be looking for personal information in replies instead of trying to steal anything from the unsuccessful basement-dwellers answering the ad.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Sancdar Posted:

Nobody likes morbidly obese people, but they’d be easier to steal from. Toronto is a city in Canada, not a country or whatever. It’s pretty big. Sex with no standards makes you a ****/whore instead of ideal weeaboo girlfriend.

Your comment about obese people makes it more likely it’s a truthful ad. I know Toronto is a city, it just wasn’t obvious from my wording Log in to see images! Including America, and the two major cities that give most of CL’s hits, there’s no reason to pick Toronto to troll. It’s like making a virus for a Mac, but worse. For the last part, I said “roommate,” not girlfriend. Possible cute girl who’s friendly, helpful, gives certain sexual favors with no strings attached? Not many straight guys would turn that down.

she’s supposed to be a virgin at 40 with a personality like that?
I kinda forgot to connect that. I not look so smart there :-)

It’s a troll. Even if it were a scammer they’d be looking for personal information in replies instead of trying to steal anything from the unsuccessful basement-dwellers answering the ad.
How do you think the person would get to move in with someone in the first place? Getting their personal information. To call it a troll, you’d have to reconcile the issues I brought up that you quoted at the first part of your post.

priscilla

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

MC Banhammer Posted:

Oh, also — nice Necro Log in to see images!

Date: 2007-06-16

I’ve been going through the ‘Best of Craigslist’ archives Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!