Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Gay My girlfriend....

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

My girlfriend doesn’t understand me. We’ve been going out for six years, and we’ve been ‘engaged’ twice, but….. I just don’t know if this is right or not. I mean, I love her, but…. Sometimes I wonder if I’ll ever really be happy with her.

Is it so wrong to want to be loved? I mean, really loved, the way I love her.

Sometimes I think love and hate are the same thing.

I get so mad at her when we fight, because she’s so stubborn and childish. She’s one of those types that refuses to be wrong, and then ignores you. It ****ed me off so much. Sometimes I just want to hit her or something.

Would it be so hard for her to just shut the **** up, quit being such an bum, and cuddle with me once in awhile?

I have social phobias, and she doesn’t understand those either. She always acts like I’m faking it, and then gets ****ed at me when I end up having a panic attack. I mean, seriously, she doesn’t need me to go with her to WalMart every damn time, does she? It makes me really uncomfortable, but she doesn’t care.

Did I mention that a few years ago she broke up with me to get engaged to an illiterate crossdressing vampire-wannabe psycho that she met for two days at an anime convention and then got pregnant — Only to realize that he was abusive, probably on drugs, and she wanted me back? So now I’m stuck here, watching her kid for her — She says it’s “ours”, but I don’t have a damn male reproductive organ, so really…. How the hell does that work? And she expects me just to get over it and accept him. Sorry, not like it’s the kid’s fault, but I’m not just going to automatically love something that’s connected to the wort memories of my life.

I swear to god, part of me died when she dumped me, and I’ll never really get over it. She’s the only person I’ve ever been with, and when we first got together, I was one of those innocent idiots that believed in “true love” and “fate” and all that other crap… Worked out well, didn’t it?

My friends told me I was stupid for taking her back. Sometimes I think they’re right.

I do love her, I do, but she’s so hard to deal with.

She never thinks things through before making decisions. She’s horrible with money. And she’s romantically very special.

We only have sex when she feels like it, and lately that’s only been when we smoke pot. (we just started doing that a few weeks ago, and really, it has helped the love life a little, but it kinda hurts my self-esteem to think that she needs a catalyst to wanna do things with me anymore.)

God. Sometimes I just wanna disappear. Or maybe sleep forever. That’d be nice.

wawaweewow

Level 1 Re-Re

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

wawaweewow Posted:

Correction: If I killed myself, I’d feel nothing. (which, yeah, I guess could be better)

Of course, I’m one of those pansies that is looking for a “quick and painless” way out…. Which there really aren’t any.

Not to mention, there’s all those people that would misinterpret my death or death attempt as a “cry for help” or some such ****. When, really, I don’t give a **** less, I’d just like some goddamn peace and quiet without having to worry about all this **** anymore.

My girlfriend says I’m not brave enough to kill myself or anybody else. The truth is, I’m just too lazy to kill myself, and I fear jail too much to actually kill someone. I’m kinda just a self-centered, lazybum, sociopathic, procrastinating, apathetic dumbbum….. Not good enough to contribute to society, not bad enough to commit murder suicide.

Yay for sucktasticness.

PhilANThropi-
St

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

****ing fatties and loving it since he was a teen

Uh, smoking pot doesn’t help your sex life. It means that half the time you can’t be arsed, and the other half you forget what you were meant to be doing anyway, and end up watching random episodes of Family Guy.

I put shock images in my sig because i'm an bumhole!

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Philanthropist Posted:

Uh, smoking pot doesn’t help your sex life. It means that half the time you can’t be arsed, and the other half you forget what you were meant to be doing anyway, and end up watching random episodes of Family Guy.

XD;;; Actually, we usually watch Family Guy before and/or after… If it’s an episode we haven’t seen.

But really — and most my friends have said this, too — it kinda does work wonders for the libido, especially in my girlfriend’s case. x_x;; Me, I just get really touch sensitive. >>;;

gigerth

Avatar: 30869 Fri Jun 26 22:33:49 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

i was jealous so i changed his title

I don’t believe you have a girlfriend.

Enjoy your hand.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

gigerth Posted:

I don’t believe you have a girlfriend.

Enjoy your hand.

Oi, don’t blame me for you’re inability to find a mate. Not everyone’s like you, y’know. Log in to see images!

Not saying my hands don’t work, of course.

And really, it’s not my job to make sure you believe whether I’m telling the truth or not.

Take it as you will. 9_9;;

hobot

[-M-ayhem]

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

pics please

i love you.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hobot Posted:

pics please

For reals? XD;; Are the trolls gonna hit me with “pics, or it’s not real” now?

Because I might be able to find some on her MySpace…. But who’s to say you’ll believe the pictures are real anyway?

(not to mention, they’d probably be bad con pictures in cospla, because I’m camera shy)

hobot

[-M-ayhem]

Level 4 Troll

Girl A Posted:

For reals? XD;; Are the trolls gonna hit me with “pics, or it’s not real” now?

Because I might be able to find some on her MySpace…. But who’s to say you’ll believe the pictures are real anyway?

(not to mention, they’d probably be bad con pictures in cospla, because I’m camera shy)

i dont care! i just want pics!

i love you.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Your girlfriend sounds like me. Except for all the psychosis.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Balloon Posted:

Your girlfriend sounds like me. Except for all the psychosis.

And I see that you’re a camwhore clbum… Which fits her pretty well, too. XD;;

Though I’m sure if she were on here, she’d pick ‘emo kid’ to try to be ‘kool’... 9_9;;

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hobot Posted:

i dont care! i just want pics!

You want pics of her, or both of us together? o_O;; Because it’s easier to get one of just her…. I’m really not in many pictures. x_x;;

(lol, yes, I’m actually willing to post them for the trolls)

hobot

[-M-ayhem]

Level 4 Troll

also, were you engaged with intent to marry? what state do you live in…?

or country?

edit: and i want pics of you and her together!

hobot edited this message on 03/18/2008 2:23PM

i love you.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

hobot Posted:

also, were you engaged with intent to marry? what state do you live in…?

or country?

edit: and i want pics of you and her together!

We were engaged with the intent to marry. In the beginning, it was before the anti-gay marriage crap started. We live on the west coast, US. She broke off the first engagement to get engaged to that ‘guything’, and now we’re engaged again, as of like… 3 weeks ago? x_X;;

Be warned, most of these are con pics, and only one has me in them. x_X;;

Me, her, and my mommy cosplaying FMA at SakuraCon last year. (I’m Al, she’s Ed / her = blonde, me = redhead)

Her and our hot friend, who I was in love with forever. >>;; (her = ground, friend = standing)

Her and her kid.

I_AM_RESISTY

Avatar: 15269 Sat Dec 20 12:49:51 -0500 2008

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

HARHARHARHAR.

Ur on this forumz, asking for advice?

YOU LIE!!!1!

ALSO, male reproductive organS

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I’d hit that.

bumuming make an bum out of you and an asian girl named Ming.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

I_AM_RESISTY Posted:

HARHARHARHAR.

Ur on this forumz, asking for advice?

YOU LIE!!!1!

Not really asking for advice… More like just emo-ranting… Notice that I posted it in CrySpace.

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

HEY HEY YOU YOU I DONT LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND

Lo! Log in to see images!

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Balloon Posted:

I’d hit that.

^_^;; Of course, those were from last year… Now her hair’s cut short in an emo-pseudo-sasuke hairstyle, done in red/black/blonde….

And yeah, to me, she’s pretty much perfect physically. But she always freaks out and thinks she’s not, because she’s got freckles and a little bit of pudge from the baby. x_x;;

The reason why there’s hardly any pictures of us together is because, frankly, I feel totally overshadowed by her. -__-;;

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!