Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Fun (ITT: ep 2 spoilers) metametametametametametametametametameta forums

burningpopsi-
cles

Avatar: 185740 Sun Jul 26 20:51:42 -0400 2009

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

let me tell you a little story…

after playing forumwarz for a while, ive stopped reading the posts on the game forums, and instead just sit there clicking bumons in a mindless zombie fashion. today, after my customary joint-and-cup-of-coffee (required for flamebate purposes), i sat down to play, and reached the ‘battlethreadz’ forum…0_o

i actually read every single post whilst LOLing so hard stuff came out my nose. in fact, i died because i was paying no attention to my ego…TWICE.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

And you started playing AFTER a lot of the things referenced in there were no longer topical. So it’s nice to hear that you enjoyed the humor Log in to see images!

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Inertia ought to check out this thread. Log in to see images!

Glad you liked it!

burningpopsi-
cles

Avatar: 185740 Sun Jul 26 20:51:42 -0400 2009

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

MC Banhammer Posted:

And you started playing AFTER a lot of the things referenced in there were no longer topical.

topical or not, the…um…let’s call it ‘tone’ was just right Log in to see images!

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

burningpopsicles Posted:

topical or not, the…um…let’s call it ‘tone’ was just right Log in to see images!

many of the users in the fake avs are still around, and not just the admins. There’s a list of who’s who in the wiki, but you can see if you can guess without it.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Yeah, some amazing user went through and created fake avatars for everyone in that forum and put it together nicely in a post that was jacked and used for the wiki.

Dunatis

Avatar: 78885 2011-11-01 01:20:41 -0400

[Cabal Gamez]

Level 69 Hacker

Richard Whittington

http://www.forumwarz.com/spoilers/wiki/Battlethreadz_ThreadConstructr_V3_0_Gamma

Yeah, other than the mods I knew 3 guys… And that’s with 6 months of being here. Things have changed, and fast.

I wonder how long the new one will stay relevant Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!