Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho Rules clarification please

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

spacekadt Posted:

False, actually. I won’t speak to what Tubs said or did or didn’t say or didn’t do, but I only vouched after it was posted that the picture was indeed posted in IDC and that it was the same picture. If JB/ET decides that’s actionable, I’ll take whatever’s coming.

If at no point you told Fingerz to go ahead, it’s safe, then that’s good enough for me.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Jalapeno Bootyhole Posted:

If at no point you told Fingerz to go ahead, it’s safe, then that’s good enough for me.

CS did the same to fingerz and look at her now

CS has ban immunity for some reason. It probably really is because he’d explode and leak everything he knows about ep 3 all over the place.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

CS has ban immunity for some reason. It probably really is because he’d explode and leak everything he knows about ep 3 all over the place.

In my opinion they are scared to ban CS because if they do it, he might spoil some ep3 stuff

Yes, I quite agree.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Well, my memory is not that good, and I can’t verify because the thread was erased so :shurg:.

I guess one has to be nice with admins and be likable and all to earn some ban-free priviledges.

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

spacekadt Posted:

False, actually. I won’t speak to what Tubs said or did or didn’t say or didn’t do, but I only vouched after it was posted that the picture was indeed posted in IDC and that it was the same picture. If JB/ET decides that’s actionable, I’ll take whatever’s coming.

Okay, then there’s even less reason for people to complain about you not being reprimanded.

As far as everything else goes: Tetris.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Raepdog Posted:

Since when do trolls that complain about being banned try to push the rules to get others banned?

I think drawing more attention to it is the worst thing you can do, Shii had a ****ing alt of his address and no one gave a **** or remembers. Anyone who’s making this big of a deal wants people to know there name, wants the attention, and wants to stir up the dust.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Sergeant Cid Posted:

As far as everything else goes: Tetris.

Everything falls into place? **** moves too damn fast? Everything is invisible during the credits scroll?

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Raepdog Posted:

I think drawing more attention to it is the worst thing you can do, Shii had a ****ing alt of his address and no one gave a **** or remembers. Anyone who’s making this big of a deal wants people to know there name, wants the attention, and wants to stir up the dust.

LOL, it wasn’t even my alt. Another player who I won’t name made the alt without my knowledge after I posted my full address in skype.

I’m not a bumhurt fabulous person, so I didn’t care, and I didn’t bother making a big deal about it. And surprise, no one made a big deal about it.

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Shii Posted:

LOL, it wasn’t even my alt. Another player who I won’t name made the alt without my knowledge after I posted my full address in skype.

I’m not a bumhurt fabulous person, so I didn’t care, and I didn’t bother making a big deal about it. And surprise, no one made a big deal about it.

I know that is why you sir are the better troll.

il miglior fabbro, il miglior trollo

ChilePepino Posted:

and be likable

I see no evidence of this. Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

I see no evidence of this. Log in to see images!

likable to *some* people.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Cheins Sanchez Posted:

It’s kind of hypocritical to alt reveal, make photoshops of people IRL that go here, and then cry fowl when somebody posts something you wrote on the internet for everyone to see.

What’s with the bumumption since I’m good at RPing and making people upset in RP without violating the rules – I’m not allowed to report rules violations? I don’t understand. It’s like me stealing the ball and dunking on you in basketball, then you fouling me and saying I’m a hypocrie for calling a foul.

Hmm, good point Celery Steve, but my guess would be that Crotch Zombie Productions only doesn’t ban you because they are concerned that doing so would cause you to throw a hissy fit and post episode 3 spoilers all over the forums and in real life.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Hmm, good point Celery Steve, but my guess would be that Crotch Zombie Productions only doesn’t ban you because they are concerned that doing so would cause you to throw a hissy fit and post episode 3 spoilers all over the forums and in real life.

Ok so they would ban me, but if they banned me I would come on here and post things about ep 3? Not exactly a well thought out argument, but hey, run with it.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Celerysteve Posted:

Ok so they would ban me, but if they banned me I would come on here and post things about ep 3? Not exactly a well thought out argument, but hey, run with it.

I’ve kind of been thinking the same thing every time I heard that argument, tbh, lol.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Shii Posted:

I’ve kind of been thinking the same thing every time I heard that argument, tbh, lol.

It doesn’t take a lot of intelligence to figure out that you’d do it after your ban was over. You could also do it in the various irc’s and other websites.

UnstoppableC-
han

Avatar: 43381 Sat Jun 27 00:58:41 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Let’s be honest – numerous players, like PANTS, SEMC, and I think even xxxlol himself have raised ban evasion to a fine art. It doesn’t seem terribly unlikely to me.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!