Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Macho When's the last time you wrote something?

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

A few days ago, it dawned on me that apart from signing my name on bills, I hadn’t actually WRITTEN anything with a pen and paper for close to four months.

This came as quite a surprise, since I have been known to go out from time to time. If an outdoorsman like me hadn’t picked the pen up in 4 months, how long would it have been since a person with no life whatsoever (fwz player) actually wrote something on paper?

Feel free to share.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

today, I wrote several posts on forum and chat.

BloodyDemise

Avatar: 121820 2010-06-13 01:05:56 -0400

[Throne of Blood]

Level 60 Emo Kid

“Final Cut Pro”

I handwrite all my lecture notes.

It’s always a bit weird at the start of a semester, but the handwriting gets better.

Ardent

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

ChilePepino Posted:

today, I wrote several posts on forum and chat.

No, I meant by hand. Tl;dr’s fun, innit?

man-man

Avatar: 156485 2010-01-24 16:36:14 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

Selfish fine upstanding member of society

I sometimes jot stuff down on paper, write notes to myself… just so I remember stuff. Last time I wrote anything of any length would have been during the exams I did back in May/June. Next time will be at Uni, which starts in October.

I remember throughout the years of school, I’d not write much if anything over the summer, my hand would forget how to hold a pen and my writing would be ****ty-looking for a while after we went back. When it sorted itself out again my handwriting was always a little different to what it was before.

DarkArmy

Avatar: 168859 Thu Jul 23 14:34:06 -0400 2009

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

I write stuff down to take notes at work everyday. Problem is i cant read my own writing for the most part and have a tendency to put 3 or 4 notes on the same page and then have no idea whats going on days later

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

If I wasn’t still in school I probably wouldn’t write much. Right now aside from school all I right are little notes to myself, and even then I just use Notepad for most small notes.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!