Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature I'm Gay!

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

It was almost worse having painful sinus surgery to come back and find this, its not, but still! Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Uhm, what?

I think if you’re coming out of the closet you should be doing it in Ayn Rands not Game Discussion b/c I don’t see how that’s a game-related topic. But good for you for embracing your sexuality, RD. Does this mean you’re going to stop hitting on everything with a woman's genitals?

Raepdog

Avatar: 57155 2011-07-31 00:44:38 -0400

[To Your Scattered -
Raepdogs Go
]

Level 35 Camwhore

We are foe.

Fingerz Posted:

Uhm, what?

I think if you’re coming out of the closet you should be doing it in Ayn Rands not Game Discussion b/c I don’t see how that’s a game-related topic. But good for you for embracing your sexuality, RD. Does this mean you’re going to stop hitting on everything with a woman's genitals?

The Peen. Also its not everything with a vagna for my personal tastes tm me sorry about the spelling perkeset its mk=aking my hands sorta hard to use veryn tired

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Raepdog Posted:

The Peen. Also its not everything with a vagna for my personal tastes tm me sorry about the spelling perkeset its mk=aking my hands sorta hard to use veryn tired

Oh you got a peen! Why didn’t you say so? LOL silly Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

comin out of the closet must be cool. i don’t know because i dont need a closet. unless i wanted to hide my heterosexuality. which i dont.

Not all non-caps.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!