Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Evil Trout My moms a jerk

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I cant even believe it you guys my mom found out i was being a really great hacker on this game and she got all flipped out about it and said we were going to be raided by the fbi because of how great of a hacker i am and i that i was taking down web forums all by myself with great hacker attacks and she took away my computer for a punishment and thats why i havent been around and i think shes a jerk what do you think am i wrong or is she a jerk shes a jerk right i should tell her but i think she might take it away again?

Somebody

Avatar: 51757 2010-03-05 21:47:01 -0500

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Klanhop Extraordinaire

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

emohunter Posted:

I cant even believe it you guys my mom found out i was being a really great hacker on this game and she got all flipped out about it and said we were going to be raided by the fbi because of how great of a hacker i am and i that i was taking down web forums all by myself with great hacker attacks and she took away my computer for a punishment and thats why i havent been around and i think shes a jerk what do you think am i wrong or is she a jerk shes a jerk right i should tell her but i think she might take it away again?

Good to see you again Emoh Unter.

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

you should tell her you’re too busy unting emohs and that you will discontinue all hacking immediately.

and then continue lying

Sneaky27

Avatar: 70951 2010-02-06 21:28:05 -0500

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

emohunter Posted:

That’s funny. I’ve been ****ing your mother for the last week or so and she never said anything about any hacker issues.

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 8:12AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Actually I dont think that you guys are the best people to ask since none of you have any sort of moral conscience or ability to tell the truth or in general lack the capacity of civility. But also i think its a good story so i shared it but i dont really want your advice so did i troll you i think i just did oh snap.

Echuu

Avatar: 6433 Tue Jul 21 22:01:07 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 20 Troll

You made Vader snobby.

Just swipe a magnet over the hard drives, she will be powerless.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

kill yourself

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Sneaky27 Posted:

That’s funny. I’ve been ****ing your mother for the last week or so and she never said anything about any hacker issues.

Actually she mentioned a couple times; you were in the bathroom I think. It was just me, her, that tranny hooker, and a couple of the hobos we found at the bus station.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!