Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 2 Nightswimming

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

5 guys, 1 girl, lots of alcohol, 1 dirty pond, no clothes.

It was fun, last time I did that is more than 10 years ago.

And yes, mammary glands were had Log in to see images!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Aldo_Anything Posted:

And yes, mammary glands were had Log in to see images!

How big were his mammary glands?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

hehe i will be going nightswimming soon with what may or may not be jailbait girls but they are off limits due to family ties and such. also clothing will be worn Log in to see images!

oh well.

this holiday is weird. maybe when my friend comes out i’ll be drunk enough all the time to hit on girls.

:emo:

Amy Rose

Avatar: 169456 Mon May 25 19:27:23 -0400 2009

Level 27 Permanoob

Im realy a lesbien with a male reproductive organ lolololol

Nightswimming? But what were you swimming in? A pool? Otherwise you wouldn’t see a thing.

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

this holiday is weird. maybe when my friend comes out of the closet i’ll be drunk enough all the time to hit on girls.

Fix’d

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Oh God last time I went it was 1 guy 1 girl, a bag of beer and a small pond. Kept feeling things bumping into me, I thought they were leeches and freaked. Haven’t been in a natural body of water since, come to think of it. LOL.

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

hehe i will be going nightswimming soon with what may or may not be jailbait girls but they are off limits due to family ties and such. also clothing will be worn Log in to see images!

oh well.

this holiday is weird. maybe when my friend comes out i’ll be drunk enough all the time to hit on girls.

no such thing sir

Fingerz Posted:

Oh God last time I went it was 1 guy 1 girl, a bag of beer and a small pond. Kept feeling things bumping into me, I thought they were leeches and freaked. Haven’t been in a natural body of water since, come to think of it. LOL.

I had a leech on me 1 time, it wasn’t fun

my step cousin and i burned it off with a rolled cig (heh Log in to see images!)

and it took salt.. loads of salt.. while watching everyone be like Log in to see images! SNEAKERKITTICAT edited this message on 07/27/2009 11:52PM

Duckythemagi-
cfine upstanding member of society

Avatar: 79546 Fri Jun 26 15:51:06 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 61 Emo Kid

Xylon's male reproductive organ Tastes Like My woman's genitals

Its been like 2 years scene I’ve been night swimming it was me and 3 of my friends and we were drunk and naked

but it was in a pool but it was fun

also there was this time that I went over to my friends house drunk in like November and they still had there pool up and I like busted in there door and ran to the back door stripping was like don’t come out side I’m going swimming as her brother was sitting playing WOW or something and then like 3 min later came out side and was oh

Halo

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

5 guys? sounds like a party

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

Aldo_Anything Posted:

5 guys, 1 girl

So there was 1 boob for every 2 1/2 guys…

Nacho Pepsi

Avatar: 51591 Thu Aug 20 02:05:54 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Bandaney Posted:

So there was 1 boob for every 2 1/2 guys…

We should do this. There would be two mammary glands for me. Log in to see images!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

maybe when my friend comes out i’ll be drunk enough all the time to hit on girls.

SINCE WHEN DO YOU NOT HIT ON GIRLS ALL THE TIME? I MEAN YOUR COME ONS SPEW FORTH ALMOST AS FAST AS MY VICTORIES IN STARCRAFT! ANYWAY TUBBERTON SWEETLES I HOPE THAT YOUR DON’T DIE OF ALCOHOL POISONING ON YOUR LONG LONG long HOLIDAY!

Sancdar was banned for this post by Aldo_Anything

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!