Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Antifreeze Limit Removed?

Chawin

Avatar: 146808 2012-12-30 22:05:41 -0500

[Deth Krew 2010]

Level 69 Hacker

Scared of death

mterek Posted:

Once I’ve maxed out my streak with all the forums I can pwn without dying, all that’s left are forums I can’t pwn. It’s at this point I can aim for Lemon + Vanilla Scoops, or go the Anti-Freeze route.

Then you start another streak.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

Chawin Posted:

Then you start another streak.

Not a good option if it’s monday-tuesday and you have chances at a medal. Remember he is not level capped yet.

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

mterek Posted:

You misread.

Once I’ve maxed out my streak with all the forums I can pwn without dying, all that’s left are forums I can’t pwn. It’s at this point I can aim for Lemon + Vanilla Scoops, or go the Anti-Freeze route.

No, what I mean is, restart your streak if you don’t have the flezz to keep going up. Use modests and switcheroos. Or, forget about streaking for a while and get to level 35 so you can do a longer streak. There is no possible situation where killing yourself for antifreeze is the best option.

mterek

Avatar: 192622 2009-09-24 16:39:01 -0400

[mahjong]

Level 69 Re-Re

$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I would agree that at the level cap there’s no good situation for suicide – there would always be a way to get even 1 more scoop than the 8 Anti-Freeze from a suicide.

But here’s the situation I’m trying to paint – let’s say that as I am now, I’ve maxed out my streak and it’s Wednesday morning. I have 4 forum visits, so I can attempt a new streak and for 1 Pistachio, try to pwn 4 forums for 8 Vanilla, or attempt for 8 Lemon Scoops I know I can probably get from pwning Denture Chat.

In this situation, it’s logical to go for the sure-fire 8 Anti-Freeze. There’s no guarantee I could get the Vanilla Scoops because it’s Wednesday, and everyone will be cashing in on their acgreat timesulated forum visits. Something could happen to prevent me from getting my Lemon Scoops (server lag), and 1 Pistachio for restarting the streak is almost not worth the effort.

For low level characters, I think the 8 Anti-Freeze is a fair option. For high level characters, I would agree it’s a bad move for succeeding in Domination. I know, I haven’t done it for two weeks…and I got my first medal. Log in to see images!

plk

Avatar: 9972 2010-01-24 16:28:42 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

mterek Posted:

I would agree that at the level cap there’s no good situation for suicide – there would always be a way to get even 1 more scoop than the 8 Anti-Freeze from a suicide.

But here’s the situation I’m trying to paint – let’s say that as I am now, I’ve maxed out my streak and it’s Wednesday morning. I have 4 forum visits, so I can attempt a new streak and for 1 Pistachio, try to pwn 4 forums for 8 Vanilla, or attempt for 8 Lemon Scoops I know I can probably get from pwning Denture Chat.

In this situation, it’s logical to go for the sure-fire 8 Anti-Freeze. There’s no guarantee I could get the Vanilla Scoops because it’s Wednesday, and everyone will be cashing in on their acgreat timesulated forum visits. Something could happen to prevent me from getting my Lemon Scoops (server lag), and 1 Pistachio for restarting the streak is almost not worth the effort.

For low level characters, I think the 8 Anti-Freeze is a fair option. For high level characters, I would agree it’s a bad move for succeeding in Domination. I know, I haven’t done it for two weeks…and I got my first medal. Log in to see images!

Well, there’s your problem IMO. If you want to medal on Wednesday, you should have 12 visits saved up; not four.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!