Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz How does the average delivery value increase in relation with cred earned the last day?

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

The way I see it, there are four possibilities:

1: delivery value is linear in relation to cred. You know, value=m*cred+b. Stocking up on visits and then using them all at once is going to be no more effective than using your 4 visits per day. over the same period

2: Cred and delivery value are related by some other polynomial. For example, y=ax^2+bx+c. each new cred point will carry more and more weight, and stocking up on visits will see some level of payoff

3: some combination of forums visited and cred (either total or average). Again, stocking up on visits would see a benefit

4: something else entirely. I am by no means clairvoyant, omniscient, or otherwise able to read minds.

As a note, if mods/admins/creators of forumwarz believe such info could be exploited or have reasons they don’t want to release it, just say so.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

It is based entirely on cred earned, charisma, and luck, in a linear manner.

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Good enough. New question though: I know how lck and cha play into the deliveries qualitatively, but how about quantatatively? That is, which one (if either) is going to get more flez per point?

Puppyslol

[NeoGAF]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I would think charisma because luck does other stuff too maybe.

SuperMo0

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Starfang_42 Posted:

Good enough. New question though: I know how lck and cha play into the deliveries qualitatively, but how about quantatatively? That is, which one (if either) is going to get more flez per point?

I don’t mean to sound mean, but before you keep asking questions, keep in mind that the exact mechanics of the delivery system are being kept Log in to see images! by CZ.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!