Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Contest Dr. Fiekenstein's Machine Versus Cheins Sanchez (NSFW)

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Avatar: 195302 Wed Jul 15 23:27:16 -0400 2009

Level 1 Re-Re

To do battle wiff ze bizzaire Chainz Zanchez iz a uniwique pleazure!

Edit: Zo ze nature of zis contezt zeems conduyuctive az gironny improvement, it zeems zat ze comical charicatour I hawe chozen for ze RAPMAZTA iz ovensive to ze moderators. I have accordingly updated ze image.

Dr Fiekenstein edited this message on 07/23/2009 11:56PM

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

ok lets go computer-homo and please just forget that i have to be so slow

i just took a nap so i can bust your bucket of scrap and watch me as tesla blesses this rap

but you dont have a clue in a way like the Jew that they throw into the furnace of your wood powered Apple II

skip to the future and we’re all just machines and some of us have electric sheep in electric dreams

but not you not now its all about male reproductive organ and glam rock and spock and to the tune of some alt rock

or polka or blues but you’re being fisted while wearing shoes

and all is being watched by nidoking and some raichus

and though you think it’s strange and that you’re being caught in my firing-range

isn’t it perfect how you’ve bought in to these imperfect games

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

EGGSALADENCE AZ EXPECTAHED!

Againzt Chains Banchez ze rap of ze Vestern Vorld iz to tame. It iz simply a scoop of unemwehlished wanilla cheap icecream— bland, uninterzting…unawpetizing. Zo, we channel now zrou the Japaneze RAPCHIPZET AMAZING GOODNEZZ dezigned by FuChang Tentaghoul all of ze vierdness of ze Orient.

INGAH, THROW ZE SWITCH!

Inga

Avatar: 197182 Thu Jul 30 20:52:29 -0400 2009

[Fiekenstein Castle ]

Level 1 Re-Re

Throwing da svitch!

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

Machine: 私サンチェス、私の夢は私の関節の電気機械、電気の夢のためだけでわらの家のようにおろし取消スオオカミ’用心する必要があります。 20 1台のコンピュータ画面の大型ビーム口臭の母親と彼女の話に泣くクリームマイルは、 ‘私が、会社は、厚さとSの建設を求める声が広がる赤-彼女の肖像’いますもの。これはさておき、ではなく、この:知っているが、ここに発生すると、おとなしく、極端なので、私の管理下に、電気羊のような移動のネットワークは、 ‘私は電気の夢です。良い言葉をばかに覆われた。

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

VAT ZE FOOK IZ ZIS INGAH? THROW ZE ZWITCH AGAIN!

Inga

[Fiekenstein Castle ]

Level 1 Re-Re

Inga is so sorry Master! Inga vill throv svitch again!

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

Machine: Sanchez I, I dream of electric machines in my joints, grated SUOOKAMI cancellation as the only home of straw for electric dreams’ have to be careful. 20 miles a cream and crying to her mother’s large beam fetor computer screen, ‘my company, and the thickness S red calls for the construction of the spread – portrait of her’ things are. This aside, rather than this: to know, and that occurs here, quietly, so extreme, under the control of my network to move the electric sheep, ‘I dream of electricity. Well covered with silly words. ^(^o^)^

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

V-vell, I zuppose zis is eggsaladable…

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

you don’t have to talk with me pretty thing

and i don’t need a china card or a male reproductive organ ring

cause im going bareback lo jack the circut you call payback

and when im done your gonna smoke

look here

engrish is nice and sos your sisters pubic lice

and as i pick it out my teeth she licks up all the skeet skeet

but not the **** and not pork sword that goes in your motherboard

~gooooooooooodbye horses~

~im flying over you~

~im flying over you~

~im flying flying flying~

do you see where im coming from babe

my male reproductive organ is numbing from your shock

electric amyl nitrates relax my male reproductive organ

and my prolapse noticed as an afterthought

because you my sexy ****bot

i would give you anything

i would make the angels sing

because your bum is really loose

and you can take my poz love juice

~im flying over you~

~im flying over you~

~im flying flying flying~

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

Machine:Log in to see images!

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

VAT IS LOUS? VERE HAZ ZE IMAGE OF ZE MACHINE GONE? AND..VAT…VAT IS ZAT…VAH…I CAN VIX ZIS!

INGAH MAKE ZE POZONTRONIC METERO AYOUSTMENT!

Inga

[Fiekenstein Castle ]

Level 1 Re-Re

Dr Fiekenstein Posted:

INGAH MAKE ZE POZONTRONIC METERO AYOUSTMENT!

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

Machine:Well, well you ‘re flyin’ chickens do you male reproductive organ up the release of natural, synthetic coated with grease. I can ‘t contact, Cheins, so my rule unbated But, Cheins when you’ ll is under the slab. The rest of the world. Food for drinking water. Those years, Cheins, they ‘re my scab mailed, no. So let ‘may be exceeded by the easy victory it, s the surface of it, Cheins the moment you’ ll is there ‘bound,; ll is nothing to replace it. Or me. Or me. Or me. I ‘ll have the gloss is still the case. Consequently, such brutality of this:免RENAKU’s death, according to the mortality rate so weak.

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

AHA! VE ARE VACK TO PAR! Vich is…vell…eggzaladable.

I can feel in my bones that this will not for to be ending well.

Cheins Sanch-
ez

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society

fine upstanding member of society

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

CHAHNZ BURITTOCHEAZ IZ ZE WINAH

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

I BLAME ZE JAPANEZE WITZ ZER SQUINTY EYEZ ZEY ARE INFEROIR IZ NOT ZE MACHINES FAULT.

DO NOT YUDGE ME.

Dr Fiekenste-
in

Level 1 Re-Re

NO CHAINZ IZ NOT ZE WINNAH I AM ZE WINNAH BECAUZE I AM VIEKENFRIZTEN!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!