Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Emo's must rise

_BeDhEaD_

Avatar: 170341 Thu Aug 20 13:12:58 -0400 2009

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I know it can be difficult to rise out of bed some days. Sometimes all we want to do is stay in the bathroom, cry and cut ourselves. But, it is now time to rise against all the other trolls, the trolls are many, even disguised as camwhores, hackers re-re’s and permanoob’s. It may even be possible that some of our fellow emo’s are also trolls in disguise. I am proposing this to all emo’s. I have a plan but I need to know who is in with me to take back our Cryspace, all we really want is to be left alone to cut, write poetry, maybe draw or paint. But, we need our space to be full of our own darkness, not filled with the spam of all trolls who are just angry because they are fat,ugly and live under bridges.

Stabby Rip S-
tab Stab

[Rip Apart my Soul]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Ya we ned our space back fuking preps takin up everyihtng and tring to be all kool but they arejust posres fangs(geddit cuz i’m goffik) to teh op fur making tis thrad!

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

what’s the cryspace sounds gay

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Tesfan Posted:

what’s the cryspace sounds gay

Thank you troll. You just proved my point. Log in to see images!

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Stabby Rip Stab Stab Posted:

Ya we ned our space back fuking preps takin up everyihtng and tring to be all kool but they arejust posres fangs(geddit cuz i’m goffik) to teh op fur making tis thrad!

You’re welcome. We have to come together, we can still be alone. Because we are emo, we understand the things all those trolls do not….

Stabby Rip S-
tab Stab

[Rip Apart my Soul]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

_BeDhEaD_ Posted:

You’re welcome. We have to come together, we can still be alone. Because we are emo, we understand the things all those trolls do not….

I aggere completedly. they donut understanded the prolems i have had!!! i am going to go clit my wrists for a while and when i great times back some one had better have taken the trolls bondage

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

I aggere completedly. they donut understanded the prolems i have had!!! i am going to go clit my wrists for a while and when i great times back some one had better have taken the trolls bondage

That sounds like a good idea, Stabby. I think I’ll go do the same. If no one has any captured when we get back, maybe I’ll go look for my cattle prod and branding iron, and well have an ol’ fashioned troll round up Log in to see images!

scullyangel

Avatar: 44656 Mon Aug 17 23:47:33 -0400 2009

[Good Omens]

Level 39 Camwhore

If I was a gila monster you could be my devil ray.

I would have put the trolls in bondage long ago, but most are really terribly wimpy and insist on having a safety word.

*spanks!*

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

clit my wrists

most awesome typo ever!

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 7:46AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

ragingwincesthardon Posted:

_BeDhEaD_ Posted:

I know it can be difficult to get a rise out of bea some days. Sometimes all we want to do is stay in the basement, try and cut shelves. But, it is now time to rise against all the other toils, the toils are many, even disguised as whores, pimps, m&m’s and perms. It may even be possible that some of our fellow elmo’s are also toiling in disguise. I am proposing this to all elmo’s. I have a plan but I need to know how it will take back our Crawlspace, all we really want is to be left alone to cut, measure, maybe draw or paint. But, we need our Crawlspace to be full of our own toils, not filled with the maps of all toils who are just angry because we are fat,ugly and live under the stairs.

So that’s what the troll language sounds like. We need to get a scientist in here for further extensive study. This has never been heard of by human ears.

Loneliest He-
art

Avatar: 191773 2009-10-10 20:42:36 -0400

[klan of one]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

_BeDhEaD_ Posted:

So that’s what the troll language sounds like. We need to get a scientist in here for further extensive study. This has never been heard of by human ears.

lol wut

a picture

that is not language

pictures are not worth 1000 words

i counted

a scientist would still be a good idea though

upvoted OP

forumwarz resident poet laureate

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Loneliest Heart Posted:

lol wut

a picture

that is not language

pictures are not worth 1000 words

i counted

a scientist would still be a good idea though

upvoted OP

What I said:

_BeDhEaD_ Posted:

I know it can be difficult to rise out of bed some days. Sometimes all we want to do is stay in the bathroom, cry and cut ourselves. But, it is now time to rise against all the other trolls, the trolls are many, even disguised as camwhores, hackers re-re’s and permanoob’s. It may even be possible that some of our fellow emo’s are also trolls in disguise. I am proposing this to all emo’s. I have a plan but I need to know who is in with me to take back our Cryspace, all we really want is to be left alone to cut, write poetry, maybe draw or paint. But, we need our space to be full of our own darkness, not filled with the spam of all trolls who are just angry because they are fat,ugly and live under bridges.

What it sounds like to a troll:

_BeDhEaD_ Posted:

I know it can be difficult to get a rise out of bea some days. Sometimes all we want to do is stay in the basement, try and cut shelves. But, it is now time to rise against all the other toils, the toils are many, even disguised as whores, pimps, m&m’s and perms. It may even be possible that some of our fellow elmo’s are also toiling in disguise. I am proposing this to all elmo’s. I have a plan but I need to know how it will take back our Crawlspace, all we really want is to be left alone to cut, measure, maybe draw or paint. But, we need our Crawlspace to be full of our own toils, not filled with the maps of all toils who are just angry because we are fat,ugly and live under the stairs.

Loneliest He-
art

Avatar: 191773 2009-10-10 20:42:36 -0400

[klan of one]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

interesting

i did not think trolls could read

i must recalibrate myself

do you have a good razor i can borrow

forumwarz resident poet laureate

having a war with emos is pointless just as you are about to hit them they kill themselfs so really the emos lose either way! why do you think that the emos are being such a small group?

▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Loneliest Heart Posted:

interesting

i did not think trolls could read

i must recalibrate myself

do you have a good razor i can borrow

Neither did I, heh. Yes actually I do Log in to see images!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I think this thread is a trick just to get me to post to talk about how these vampire loving satan worshipers with bad haircuts are not capable of rising because of how weak they are from malnourishment due to their always being too sad to eat and or eating disorders that htey think are so cool so they can wear those ugly skinny jeans with oversized belts that make no sense and then they are suffering from an iron deficiancy and have weak muscles and poor hand eye coordination so realistically they couldnt rise to do much more than posting sad live journal entries and putting on too much eyeliner but you konw what i will not fall for such an obvious ploy. you can’t pull a fast one on emohunter.

_BeDhEaD_

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Oh emohunter, you’re so silly! Have you been missing your anti psychotics again? You have to remember to get that filled on time.

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

for your information i do not take any neuroleptics or any other psychoactive drugs because i am emotionaly stable unlike you as an emo who probably have suicidal tendancies and likely other disorders and probably have to take a male reproductive organtail mixture of risperdal zyprexa and solian amongst others to help balance you such as any number of barbiturates and a methylphenidate. thank you very much.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!