Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 scoops and peen for sweet 16

zponge

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Finished My Grbum on the FIeld Peen yesterday, come in today, pwn my 4 threads and the game reset me to 4 in a row! I want my Sweet 16 now! And I will continue to whinge like a stupid camwhore til I get it!*

Might this problem have something to do with getting Screwed 3 times in a row in Domination?

(

(

(

(

(

*actually I won’t, but I do want to know how this effects my chance at the D20

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

you sure you didn’t repeat on of the forums?

zponge

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Velveteen Posted:

you sure you didn’t repeat on of the forums?

I am not entirely positive because I can’t go back and look (is this possible?), but I am pretty sure that there were no repeats in the last 16.

Whatever, All the furries killed this game. I’m GTFO

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

theres a subtab call “visit history” in bookamrks>forums that will elucidate your chain of pwnage for you.

LeeLou

[Teatro Magico]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

In the “Forums” section of your bookmarks you should be able to see the “Visit History”, that should let you figure out what happened.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

pew pew

I’m the fastest gun in the west.

zponge

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

the follow up question does pwning a forum twice in a streak reset your streak for peen purposes, or do you just have to move on to different forums? For example my view history tab says that I have pwned 19 in a row, but just 15 different forums. If I pwn one more different forum, will I get the sweet 16 peen, or do I start over from the forum that I duplicated?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

zponge Posted:

the follow up question does pwning a forum twice in a streak reset your streak for peen purposes, or do you just have to move on to different forums? For example my view history tab says that I have pwned 19 in a row, but just 15 different forums. If I pwn one more different forum, will I get the sweet 16 peen, or do I start over from the forum that I duplicated?

I’m pretty sure I’ve seen it not reset if you repeat the same forum consecutively. If you want to wait I’ll test it out for sure in a bit.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

the “unique forums in a row” will reset – and thats the one you get epeen from. the total forums pwn’d only gets reset when you die.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Verified: It resets immediately. So, you’ll have to go to different forums — you can’t park on one and stay there for a while.

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:52PM

Jimmy Hat

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I just go straight down the forum list.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

sometimes can repeate and not knowtice it, is aa big ****ing pain when that happins.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yup I had to view history a coupletimes so I could get my Sweet 16 and D20. I may try Veado in the future, I’m back up to 4 right now.

Zi

Avatar: 10822 Wed Dec 24 04:02:22 -0500 2008

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

As soon as the scoops for getting 16 forums was added, the vists were reset. Same thing happened to me. Just start over you dumbbum it’s not that hard to do.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!