Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Shock FlowinWarz Rap Mother****in' Battle Final Round: celerysteve vs Deific Blunder

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I don’t think it’s illegal here, what makes klan voting illegal is telling people what’s yours when it’s supposed to be anonymous (like buildr). That is obviously not applicable since our names are on this.

The issue isn’t it’s illegal, the issue is it’s just completely bias and not an accurate indication of who won.

ZPac Shakorp-
se

Avatar: 186901 Fri Jun 19 15:42:40 -0400 2009

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 31 Camwhore

Tell the homies I'm in heaven and they ain't got hoods

Time ta put an end to da argument. I think both y’all did an excellent job, but win/fail wasn’t needed to decide dis ****.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/39870-flowinwarz-freestyle-keystyle-rap-mother****in-battle-final-results

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Celerysteve Posted:

Well, there’s everyone who’s permabumhurt at me from making fun of them in RP + all of klan brainfreeze and that’s a lot.

all 5 of us that are active? yep.. whole crapload there.

Celerysteve Posted:

I’m not speculating either – I have read the actual thread in klan brainfreeze saying to downvote me. Corey Jess was actually pretty cool about it, but Swine isn’t exactly the nice guy he wants us to all believe he is.

if you really did, you have the details wrong. not one post asked anyone to downvote you or anyone else. in fact, every time db linked to a thread, he only asked people to vote and vote based on what they liked, not just because he’s in the same klan.

Jalapeno Boo-
tyhole

Avatar: 44 2012-11-06 12:31:55 -0500

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 44 Emo Kid

I had the first bum avatar.

Congrats everyone! Check out Celerysteve’s peen. Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Appropriately FWZian.

This was a cool contest, btw. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!