Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Whores wants me a sugar-daddy...

Cheins Sanch-
ez

Avatar: 64305 2015-06-13 02:49:05 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 36 Troll

Rex Sacrorum

You should try getting an IRL sugar-daddy.

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

Celerysteve Posted:

How is this remotely enticing? She doesn’t even show her face. It’s like me going to McDonald’s and trying to sell napkins and ketchup to the people that are eating.

She posted an additional picture with her face in the klan forum, but that was excluded here for some reason. But I agree. If someone wanted mammary glands they would search it in Google, not spend $15 for them. If you really want free BP, you are going to have to compete in contests or post in the free BP thread.

swine

Avatar: 10221 2011-10-31 21:15:57 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Hi there, sweetie.

You may not know me, but I have a decent reputation around here for being a super nice guy (and one who constantly has BP)

So, this is my counter offer –

Get pics. Tubmail a pic of your face while you’re holding up your plam (write Log in to see images! swine on your hand for proof). Then your mammary glands with the same written between them. (Two pictures total)

After this I will send you the ten BP. And you will never post in flamebate again.

Posting again will violate the terms of this agreement and we will have a moderator rectify you breaking our deal.

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

I’ll give her 3Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

swine Posted:

Hi there, sweetie.

You may not know me, but I have a decent reputation around here for being a super nice guy (and one who constantly has BP)

Get pics. Tubmail a pic of your face while you’re holding up your plam (write Log in to see images! swine on your hand for proof). Then your mammary glands with the same written between them. (Two pictures total)

After this I will send you the ten BP. And you will never post in flamebate again.

Posting again will violate the terms of this agreement and we will have a moderator rectify you breaking our deal.

I need you to retract that offer please good sir; it overbids the appeal of my own very reasonable offer, and is, I dare say, quite foolishly extravagant.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

I congratulate you in recognising my superiority and choosing me to be your love pig!

Celerysteve Posted:

I need you to retract that offer please good sir; it overbids the appeal of my own very reasonable offer, and is, I dare say, quite foolishly extravagant.

I dare say, the very notion made my monocle fly off in disbelief. I am, quite frankly offering the lbum a better offer. She gets what she wants. I get my filthy, filthy smut. And the fwz community gets one less **** poster.

And she never has to take orders from her controlling boyfriend again.

My word! Child, come live with me. One of my maids, the latino one, has been getting rather uppity. Your boyfriend can’t hurt you here.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Swine u gotta get more for your cash dude, i suggest getting more dirty pics so you can post them all over flamebate fur lulz and thats muneyz well spent + she cant post to say **** after that cause of the deal xD

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

swine Posted:

I dare say, the very notion made my monocle fly off in disbelief. I am, quite frankly offering the lbum a better offer. She gets what she wants. I get my filthy, filthy smut. And the fwz community gets one less **** poster.

My word! Child, come live with me. One of my maids, the latino one, has been getting rather uppity. Your boyfriend can’t hurt you here.

I am with Celery Steve. The amount of crap that would spur from her posting after your deal is ridiculous.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Chronic-Boy Posted:

Swine u gotta get more for your cash dude, i suggest getting more dirty pics so you can post them all over flamebate fur lulz and thats muneyz well spent + she cant post to say **** after that cause of the deal xD

I was hoping no one would point this out. Have a little faith, I’m devious on my own. That was the initial plan.

I am a swell guy with no ulterior motives.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

swine Posted:

I was hoping no one would point this out. Have a little faith, I’m devious on my own. That was the initial plan.

I am a swell guy with no ulterior motives.

I would never, ever, EVER! do anything like that. Ever. Again.

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

swine can I come live with you plz

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

kittiejenn Posted:

swine can I come live with you plz

Yes. Get in the van.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

swine Posted:

Why you undercutting diabolical cad. That you would force this poor urchin into some forgoing pact is unchivalrous. Just wait till I tell this to the ladies civil reformation league at the parlor.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Why you undercutting diabolical cad. That you would force this poor urchin into some forgoing pact is unchivalrous. Just wait till I tell this to the ladies civil reformation league at the parlor.

Yes. Quite.

You go spend more time with the women folk. It’s where you feel more at home, I suppose. Me? I’ll be down at the gentlemens club. Drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. Drowning my troubles like a real man.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

swine Posted:

Yes. Quite.

You go spend more time with the women folk. It’s where you feel more at home, I suppose. Me? I’ll be down at the gentlemens club. Drinking whiskey and smoking cigars. Drowning my troubles like a real man.

Fair enough, ol’ boy. I would never question the fact you prefer a man’s company.

swine

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Celerysteve Posted:

Fair enough, ol’ boy. I would never question the fact you prefer a man’s company.

What I do in the privacy of my bedchambers is between me, my lover, the livestock, the photographers, the plumber, and no one else.

Except the police. Apparently. And only occasionally.

burningpopsi-
cles

Avatar: 185740 Sun Jul 26 20:51:42 -0400 2009

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

my my, you little bunnies have been busy while i’ve been away Log in to see images!

celerysteve: if i take you up on your offer, does that mean i have to shave my legs? cos it’s winter, and im disinclined…

swine: Log in to see images!…marry me? if you do, we’ll need a priest, a great dane and 16 vestal virgins…

as for OP…ah well…there’s a whole week for you guys to have your fun, or alternatively, for some nice humanoid to take pity on a poor gel Log in to see images!

edited to look up goatse bunny emoticon

burningpopsicles edited this message on 07/20/2009 11:46AM

burningpopsi-
cles

Avatar: 185740 Sun Jul 26 20:51:42 -0400 2009

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 31 Troll

“Permafail”

oh yes, and my boyfriend was just reading this over my shoulder, and he says to tell you that this was all my idea. it WAS btw, but it’s so cute that he cares what people on the internet think Log in to see images!

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

swine Posted:

Hi there, sweetie.

Sounds like a solid contract, minus the fact that she could post on her boy friend’s alt. Log in to see images!

——————

Essex-Tacy

Avatar: 125122 2010-01-07 12:47:31 -0500

[WeChall]

Level 51 Hacker

“Perl Diva”

Celerysteve Posted:

How is this remotely enticing? She doesn’t even show her face. It’s like me going to McDonald’s and trying to sell napkins and ketchup to the people that are eating.

Hmmm shes a cross between a heroin addict and a car crash victim.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!