Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Art Celery for Steve

Celerysteve

Avatar: 61989 2011-12-28 11:21:37 -0500

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Right from the moment when I saw Saw, I laughed.

Believe, Believe, in Celerysteve

The man known for his huge male reproductive organ

I see no reason why Celerysteven

Should ever be forgot…

Celebrate stranger! Before you I am a certified stud of celebrity status, a central stone in forumwarz cyberspace static. Although certainly strange, my Cinderella story of cirgreat timesventing stupidity with cipherous strategy and certain style is a circus of stormy cynical striking. Ceasing such stanch censoriousness for a stint of civil standing, let me simply add that it’s my very good honor to meet you and you may call me Celerysteve.

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I don’t care. Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

ballsack

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

ballsacks

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Fie Posted:

Come now Fie, you shouldn’t be so mean to your boyfriend. He really loves you. It is the job of a good girlfriend to cook and clean and always have fresh flowers because flowers are pretty and cover up the smell of fabulous personry very well. Log in to see images!

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fie Posted:

Yet, you posted.

“People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think” – George Carlin

10/27/11 FLAMEBATE RPG UPDATED Flamebate RPG Dr. Seuss CS for Celerysteve Ban this Thread ET/Chuggo

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

ANGRY HOBO Posted:

ballsack

Wrong. The safety word is do it harder: http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/39261-attention-mods-now-that-we-have-community-bans

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Celerysteve Posted:

Grieve, Grieve, for Celerysteve

The man known for his small brain

I see no reason why Celerysteven

Should ever be remembered…

fix’d

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Xylon Posted:

fix’d

Who are you kidding? You love me, you fat ****.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

Celerysteve Posted:

Yet, you posted.

“People who say they don’t care what people think are usually desperate to have people think they don’t care what people think” – George Carlin

Dude, do you even read your own posts?

You claim to not care about anything ever; you are a thousand times guiltier of that exact statement by Carlin than anyone else on this site, most of all Fie.

Look, shock images! I’m edgy! Please remember me.

http://i43.tinypic.com/oibvrr.jpg

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Shii: youre a ****ing retard-esque

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I do care, Shii.

fire hyp

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Wait wait wait, this Carlinquote is off limits. It will just result in a vicious merry go round that wont stop until CS runs out of what he thinks is witty pocket change by claiming that he doesnt care about what other people care about meaning that he really does care that other people don’t care about what he cares about.

off limits

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I said I care.

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

And I said you’re a fine upstanding member of societyfabulous person. Stop trying to bury the awesome threads with those pics in them that are/aren’t you idk/idc that you don’t want anyone to see.

EternalOblivion lol

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

I didn’t bump this thread, look at the dates. And I don’t really care about Niccos bumplug; I was taken back by it at first, but I fisted cheins bum there so whatever. But you can’t fit my cok in your mouth so I got to bust your teeth out. Rules are rules and the rules say that.

Celerysteve edited this message on 07/28/2009 7:47PM

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

And I’m not trying to cause drama or get you banned I just want the rules to be followed and you’re obviously trying to be mean so I want to stop it before it goes to far. You should just take them down so you don’t get banned.

Edit: Tubs took them down; Captain DDL pointed that out to you. You should take the hint.

Celerysteve edited this message on 07/28/2009 12:10AM

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Celerysteve Posted:

And I’m not trying to cause drama or get you banned I just want the rules to be followed and you’re obviously trying to be mean so I want to stop it before it goes to far. You should just take them down so you don’t get banned.

SO… Let me get this straight, b/c I wanna make sure I fully understand it, and I’m not sure that I do.

It’s ok for YOU to be an bumhole to other players in this game, but it’s not okay for other players to be bumholes to YOU? Is THAT what you’re saying? Because that’s really what it’s coming across as, and I wanna make sure that I’m crystal clear on your meaning before I blast you.

Please answer Y/N

****in hypocritical fabulous personbum.

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

Fingerz Posted:

SO… Let me get this straight, b/c I wanna make sure I fully understand it, and I’m not sure that I do.

It’s ok for YOU to be an bumhole to other players in this game, but it’s not okay for other players to be bumholes to YOU? Is THAT what you’re saying? Because that’s really what it’s coming across as, and I wanna make sure that I’m crystal clear on your meaning before I blast you.

Please answer Y/N

****in hypocritical fabulous personbum.

Uh yeah, welcome to rp, you’re allowed to be an bumhole if you don’t break the rules.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Celerysteve Posted:

Uh yeah, welcome to rp, you’re allowed to be an bumhole if you don’t break the rules.

I didn’t break the rules, Celerybumhurt. I merely posted a pic that 2 mods saw you post in IDC, which means you shared it with all of us here at Forumwarz. Well, some of us anyway. Sorta like when you shared information that SOME of the forumwarz community had access to with ALL of us the other day. Actually afaic it’s EXACTLY like that. So you can BAWW and BAWW and BAW some more but at the end of the day

you’re still a fabulous person.

Besides, isn’t that NOT a picture of you in the first place?

Celerysteve

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

No read the rules, it says IDC and klan forums don’t count, it has to be public forums.

And you’ve taken this way beyond the point of “hey here’s a joke at you expense” you’re crossing over into e-stalking and I have a feeling that’s something you could get banned for.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!