Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Video Games The 4,000 flezz item.

PikaPuff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Why does the Pocket Watch sell for so much? I sold it before I could read the description.

fallingeastw-
ard

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Camwhore

I'M BETTER THAN EVIL TROUT AT HALO 3

It’s just based on how much cred you got the day before, and your luck and something else. It doesn’t do anything special so you don’t need it.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

can you go into your spend friend and get the exact name and sale price for the list of gifts wiki page?

if you don’t want to work on the wiki, can you tubmail the info to me or spoiler-post it?

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/17/2008 1:12PM

PikaPuff

[Fruit ****ers]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

03/17/2008 Sold: Pocket Watch to The Ppwn Shoppe! 4,294

But I don’t know how much Frugality I had at the time.

And I know items are based on cred. I was wondering what the joke was as to why that would sell for that much. Motherboard and indian burial ground deeds are obvious. This wasn’t to me.

PikaPuff edited this message on 03/19/2008 12:50AM

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Antiques sell for a lot?

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

maybe it is from a vietnam war POW, who had to hide it somewhere to keep Charlie from taking it

CptJackbum

Level 10 Emo Kid

God of Thunder

Velveteen Posted:

maybe it is from a vietnam war POW, who had to hide it somewhere to keep Charlie from taking it

Pulp Fiction?

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

yessir

VengeanceX

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ehhh, this watch, this watch … It was your grandfather’s watch.. your father’s watch ehhh, he was shot down over Hanoi, so was I, he was in prison camp, you know, he shoved it up his bum, right up his bum, it’s your birthright, you know wear it, don’t, don’t lick it.

However, the only problem is, that it is a wrist watch, not a pocket watch. As you can see it has the hooks for the band.

This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the first World War. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. Made by the first company to ever make wrist watches.

Gah, I took this far too literally.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!