Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ 69 forum visits

Tharkien

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Hi there,

Just wanted to know about the illegal game enhancement that gives 69 forum visits. After buying it I would be disqualified from competitions but say for instance I used all 69, would I automatically be back in the competitions because I don’t have anymore posts or would I still need to buy the uncheat item.. and if I did what would happen? eg: would I lose all progress that I had gained from the 69 visits or would it just flag my account as not cheating again?

Sorry if that sounds complicated didn’t really know how to word it.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

you’d still need to buy the uncheat because of the rep, money, items etc you get with the cheat.

Tharkien

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

So you’re saying that using the uncheat after buying and using all the forum visits will reset the character back to the level, rep and money that I had before buying the visits themselves?

Sarcasm Inc

Avatar: 124937 2010-01-24 16:34:47 -0500

[pizza party]

Level 69 Hacker

Not needed anymore now that we have the SarcMark

Tharkien Posted:

So you’re saying that using the uncheat after buying and using all the forum visits will reset the character back to the level, rep and money that I had before buying the visits themselves?

No, you’ll keep the rep, but you’ll lose all your money and items.

Tharkien

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Great, thanks

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

yeah, you’ll keep all the cred you made and also the forums you had XSS/FBO’d will stay like that, but you’ll lose the money and items (plus other stuff i think, check the help, because you could use the 69 to grind for the best moars and equipment that would give you advantage at multiplayer (domination).

dobnits

Avatar: 58842 2010-01-24 16:19:10 -0500

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

THE LEGENDARY PINK DOBS

All Flezz, Job points, and items are removed when you uncheat. Your streak is also reset to zero.

If you are a cheater, you cant play in domination, also you cant get milestone E-Peens™ be them Streak or x Job Points.

If you intend on sticking around for a while, any type of cheat is not a wise investment. If you just want to try the game out though, by all means do it.

ghax

Avatar: 80241 Thu Jul 02 20:10:59 -0400 2009

Level 35 Camwhore

I love 12 inch fine upstanding member of society male reproductive organs in my arse

dobnits Posted:

If you intend on sticking around for a while, any type of cheat is not a wise investment. If you just want to try the game out though, by all means do it.

Not exactly. Cheating an alt to level 35 and then uncheating it makes it relatively powerful after clbum selection. So you can get alts with optimum builds for dom MUCH more quickly. Having more characters that could potentially work together in/for dom is definitely a wise idea. Be it having alts to destroy enemies or just to push forums, it definitely helps.

ghax edited this message on 07/18/2009 2:19PM

CaptainDDL

Avatar: 34340 2009-09-30 16:41:31 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 63 Troll

Fran's Beautiful Lover XOXOXOXOXO

ghax Posted:

Not exactly. Cheating an alt to level 35 and then uncheating it makes it relatively powerful after clbum selection. So you can get alts with optimum builds for dom MUCH more quickly. Having more characters that could potentially work together in/for dom is definitely a wise idea. Be it having alts to destroy enemies or just to push forums, it definitely helps.

Unless you just level up and then go back to play the story once you have uncheated, you’re missing out on a few items by uncheating, especially the ”What Do You Call a Democrat at the Bottom of the Ocean?” book.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

ironically flezz and levels and items gained by cheating provide no real advantages in dom because tons of players have been around long enough to buy the best ***** already. as long as uncheating breaks your current streak (to prevent cheating/uncheating multiple times to build up to the top of pistachio streaks more frequently) and cheating removes all your scoops, i don’t get why anything else gets removed when you uncheat anymore. all that restriction does now is make it take longer for a new player or an alt to be fully competitive in domination

*sufficiently good ****

Leechbait edited this message on 07/18/2009 5:01PM

Tharkien

Level 22 Hacker

“Mafiaboy”

Well seeing as this is my first character and I wanted to experience the story, I decided to use the visits to go through the story, and if at any point I wanna go competitive I’ll make myself an alt Log in to see images!

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

or you can uncheat (less bp to do that iirc)

zagerblag

Avatar: 102042 Wed Jun 03 22:55:29 -0400 2009

[Board of Directors]

Level 35 Hacker

asdf

Leechbait Posted:

ironically flezz and levels and items gained by cheating provide no real advantages in dom because tons of players have been around long enough to buy the best ***** already. as long as uncheating breaks your current streak (to prevent cheating/uncheating multiple times to build up to the top of pistachio streaks more frequently) and cheating removes all your scoops, i don’t get why anything else gets removed when you uncheat anymore. all that restriction does now is make it take longer for a new player or an alt to be fully competitive in domination

*sufficiently good ****

Leaderboards. Without leaderboards, that would mostly be fine, except that uncheating has to remove all remaining visits too.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

zagerblag Posted:

Leaderboards. Without leaderboards, that would mostly be fine, except that uncheating has to remove all remaining visits too.

Yeah, removing remaining visits is fine. As for leaderboards, it’s over 100 BP right now to claim the Flezz peen from scratch and like 60 for the forums pwned one. I guess for people who care about those it would be a problem.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!