Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News User Created Content

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Hi FW. My name is Deific Blunder. Most of you don’t know me since I have been a member of the community for just under a year. I see people raging often about how CZ let’s the users do all the work and reaps the benefits.

Personally I have a different take on this. I have come to love this quirky game and it’s community. One of my favorite things about the game is how much is user generated. It gives a broad base of thoughts and tastes to the different aspects of the game. The game is not without it’s flaws, but I regularly see them attempting to fix things, even when the changes come and they are blasted for those changes. I can’t imagine that running this game with limited manpower and funds is an easy thing to do. I love offering help in anyway that I can, whether it be monetarily or creatively, because I don’t want to see FW go away. It’s rough to find a place that is relaxed and fun like FW is and I have hopes that it will continue to grow and develop. I don’t think that CZ is making an empire off our backs, because I seriously doubt we generate enough revenue to dent a typical BB2 pub tab. I don’t expect everyone to put in equal effort, but I try to take a look at what I’m doing to help this game that I claim to enjoy so much and think maybe we should all do the same.

Don’t let Flamebate and FW go the way of other games. FW as far as I know is unique in it’s kind of the social and comedic environment. It sounds cheesy, but instead of raging about how terrible it is, we should all chip in to do our part. I don’t consider this some sort of enlightenment on the FW situation, but just some food for thought from someone relatively new who truly loves this game.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

If we get all heartwarmingly fabulous persony about how much we love each other, the community’s already been ruined.

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Sancdar Posted:

If we get all heartwarmingly fabulous persony about how much we love each other, the community’s already been ruined.

This is in regards to helping the game. I’m all for RP and hating Merc as much as the next guy, but instead of 1/10 users who actually tries to run clever contests, add content or make serious suggestions, maybe people giving a **** a lil’ more would make things better.

TheEndMan

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

Deific Blunder Posted:

This is in regards to helping the game. I’m all for RP and hating Merc as much as the next guy, but instead of 1/10 users who actually tries to run clever contests, add content or make serious suggestions, maybe people giving a **** a lil’ more would make things better.

But then people would be getting serious over a computer game, which is to be avoided at all costs.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

less of thsi more user created contests DB

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!