Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Boobs Upon the subject of trolling.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

lul hands up if u no wut he iz chattin ab00t….

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Chronic-Boy Posted:

lul hands up if u no wut he iz chattin ab00t….

dis iz de I N T E R N E T u cant put ur hand up dumbbum!!!!!

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

whoops figured your new long carepost would have a secret message too

guess not

guess you just care a lot about trolling

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Chronic-Boy Posted:

dis iz de I N T E R N E T u cant put ur hand up dumbbum!!!!!

You could have edited your own post… Your fabulous personry… It is very strange.

You gargle so much great times you breathe it instead of air.

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Sancdar Posted:

whoops figured your new long carepost would have a secret message too

guess not

guess you just care a lot about trolling

Indeed I do, I’m just trying to educate the mbumes. Plus I have no idea how I could have made that into a secret message. And if I did, would I have used the same formula?

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Ernac Posted:

how about i just edit ur post so it looks lik u said this bull**** not that i need to but since you like to edit things i thought i would give u this prezzie Log in to see images!

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Chronic-Boy Posted:

lol wut? I had no idea that FWZ had a cancer other than failtroll.

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Ernac Posted:

lol wut? I had no idea that FWZ had a cancer other than failtroll.

its called swine flu….

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

“Hell I like you. You can come over to my house and **** my sister!”

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Ernac Posted:

”Hell I like you. You can come over to my house and **** my sister!”

u dont hav a sister u r an onlee child its why u surround ursel wit da internetz n cal ursel a tool

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Encyclopedia Dramatica Posted:

Trolls Trolling Trolls

From Encyclopedia Dramatica

Trolls Trolling Trolls occurs when trolling either becomes semi-acceptable (thanks to those moralfabulous persons) or when targets become so used to trolling they can recognise one a mile away and try their best to avoid it. Like rabid cannibals the trolls, usually newfabulous persons, lose sight of what they’re doing and eventually turn on each other.

Doing it Wrong

As there are so many, many complete and utter ****ing morons swimming around this series of tubes we call the Internet there are plenty of people to choose from. One method of doing this is to act contrary to everyone else. If your are on an atheist website, flood it with fundamentalist propaganda. If you are on a website for animal rights, show them zippocat.

However taking the persona of an extremist freak often has its downside: some people think you are for real. These people think it would be great to troll you. These people, of course, are doing it wrong. This not only wastes both user’s time, it also means the genuine male reproductive organbites and pseudo-celebs who think they run the net are being left unmolested. Clearly these trolls are not fulfilling their duty.

Self-trolling

Self-trolling often occurs after playing forumwarz too much. This is when a troll makes too much effort to be noticed and all the other users simply ignore him. After making a complete tit of himself the troll will declare himself successful while everyone else facepalms.

*facepalm*

Edit:Read the rest of the article here

Ernac edited this message on 07/18/2009 6:07PM

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

a book or smthin Posted:

After making a complete tit of himself the troll will declare himself successful while everyone else facepalms.

Ernac Posted:

TL;DR Your derogatory comments towards me have made me a successful troll.

Chronic-Boy

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Ernac Posted:

*ahem* TAM IS FILLED WITH A BUNCH OF fabulous personS AHAHAHAHA!!1! No really even ask CS, he thinks that anyone in the TAM (including me) would have HOT HOMOSECKSHUL bumSECKS with him. For anyone who believes otherwise, please let me send you a pic of my cawk.

That was a good example of troll opposite saying. In order to try to start a flame war. Go on to any website whatsoever and post some **** thats opposite to any ones beliefs. (I.E. my entire first post, and you fell for it and fed me very VERY well) Anything said to **** people off in general will result with them disliking you, and insulting you. This is what proper trolling is supposed to do. Not just annoy them with pics of Ron Paul and the Kaiser. How ever aforementioned pics (if used in moderation, and change the Kaiser to the Fuhrer)can be used in proper trolling. Just don’t ****ing spam it.

I come here not as a fabulous person trying to **** people off with no reason. I come here to help people realize that they need to stop their baby troll fabulous personry and grow up. And I could post an extremely good guide on how to troll properly (some of the rules of which I have actually violated: I.E. cursing) But that would break the rules of said site (I swear it’s not 4chan, no really I do)

Edit: Changed “a” to “said”

TL;DR Your derogatory comments towards me have made me a successful troll.

Ernac Posted:

*facepalm*

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

And the cycle continues.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Ernac Posted:

And the cycle continues.

haha your klan xddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Ernac

Level 17 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

Encyclopedia Dramatica Posted:

Can You Troll a Troll?

Contrary to popular belief – yes, you can troll a troll. When all other groups (fabulous persons, furries, otherkin, fine upstanding member of societys, epileptics etc.) have become sick of being targeted, the only groups left might be anonymous and other troll groups themselves.

This is rather difficult to do as anons tend not to practice on each other. Indeed the excuse “HA! I tutally trolled u guise yur all n00bs!” tend to be written by fabulous persons who haven’t got a ****ing clue on how to troll successfully. There are however different methods:

How to Troll a Troll

1. The original troll will target a certain person or group with the intention of leading them to epic bumhurt

2. In the course of doing this, the original troll may accidently make a stupid mistake.

3. A second troll (who may or many not have been a victim) exploits this mistake

4. The original troll is too humilated to carry on, thus flees from the website he was targeting

Trolls Trolling Trolls

1. One troll deliberatly acts like a ****tard in order to gain attention

2. A second troll, believing the first troll is being serious, attacks them using another extreme form of ****tardedness.

3. The two will banter back and forth, one thinking that he is totally pwning the other.

4. The end result it either:

1. One gives up and leaves. The other (wrongly) thinks he has won.

2. Both realise they have made a stupid mistake and claim it was all a joke. Honest.

Lulz-Blind

Lulz-Blindness occurs when a veteran troll has been spending his time on the internet for so long that he can no longer tell the difference between genuine acts of epic trolling and the regular unfunny bull**** that occurs every five minutes on the intarwebs. Lulz-Blindness is one of the first signs of Chronic Troll Syndrome.

Once a veteran troll sucgreat timesbs to lulz-blindess he quickly becomes a target for newer wannabe trolls, thus destroying his well-earned e-reputation is one fell swoop. The only solution is to try some IRL Trolling. Although this may lead to the final stages of CTS it reminds people how drama can be created very quickly.

TL;DR I don’t care if I contradicted myself, I’m just trying to drop some knowledge on you.

duca

Avatar: 127754 2012-12-21 23:37:31 -0500

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 38 Camwhore

Happiness cannot be bought, but Crispers can.

Leechbait

Avatar: 38669 Mon Nov 03 13:38:26 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 30 Troll

“Permafail”

you are certainyl dropping a deucey of a lessin here

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Ernac Posted:

Hey guys do you remember the time when we all bumumed that a person posted for the first time on flamebait, even though in reality they posted on a ton of **** while they were still newfabulous persons? And then tried to make them look like a fabulous person even though we were feeding the troll? Well I don’t because I wasn’t a re****ingtarded newfabulous person. I was a newfabulous person, but not a very special one. Good times…. Goooood times.

yer profile Posted:

Flamebate Statistics (View all of Ernac’s posts)

Posts made: 46

Threads started: 2

SOLELY ITT: 46 = a ton of ****

BTW every post is your first post until people remember you.

LOL Ernac said his posts were ****

I just fed you a 4 course meal, you better tip your waiter and pay compliments to the chef or you wont be invited back Log in to see images!

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!