Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Domination Ruined

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

Why even try when I see 380 some vanilla scoops. Whats the point on even trying? wWell that part of the game is dead and ruined…

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

flamin kooz Posted:

Why even try when I see 380 some vanilla scoops. Whats the point on even trying? wWell that part of the game is dead and ruined…

I would say that even with a klan your size, you have a decent chance. All you need is a bit of enlightenment.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

nah actually Im tempted to ditch forum warz altogether. I’ve lost interest with the vanilla rush added… way to go to spoil the game!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

you could always go for mins.

but I agree a vanilla nerf may be in order. the amount of scoops we got is insane

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/17/2008 2:03AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

lulz56

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 21 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Sounds like an Emo may better suit your personality.

Virtual_Eyes

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 13 Camwhore

Whiny, yet arrogant.

Velveteen Posted:

you could always go for mins.

but I agree a vanilla nerf may be in order. the amount of scoops we got is insane

Personally, the Klan/Singleplaya split for Domination sounds like a great idea. We’d be able to continue pwning to the degree we deserve, and individuals would still have the chance to compete amongst themselves. Until Evil_Trout implements that, the system will remain broken and people will continue calling us bumholes just because we have a good method.

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

lulz56 Posted:

Sounds like an Emo may better suit your personality.

I have a emo char. thank you. Look at you suckin off the mammary glands of the gifthorse yourself! No I have a justifiable reason to complain cause the little guys are all getting screwed with absolutely NO CHANCE to win at all! and you know Im right! everything was fine till this cheating action is going on.

Hulyen

[Team Shortbus]

Level 18 Camwhore

Literate Dork

flamin kooz Posted:

I have a emo char. thank you. Look at you suckin off the mammary glands of the gifthorse yourself! No I have a justifiable reason to complain cause the little guys are all getting screwed with absolutely NO CHANCE to win at all! and you know Im right! everything was fine till this cheating action is going on.

We’re not cheating.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

flamin kooz Posted:

everything was fine till this cheating action is going on.

Now that’s a bit over-the-top. Officially, Evil_Trout has chimed in that the amount of vanilla earned in vanilla rushes are intentional and not a bug/cheat/exploit.

Now, if you would take the time to read some of the threads about re-evaluating vanilla, you’d see that Crotch Zombie is already looking into changing how vanilla rushes work. They’ve got an initial plan for rebalancing, and just need more stats before they implement it. If SotQR didn’t do mbumive rushes like this during the couple of weeks that Crotch Zombie is monitoring, then any re-balancing would probably be inaccurate. Just think, if they balanced the system for the 177 scoops earned by FoL last week and SotQR pulled the equivalent of a 360 raid, that’s almost twice the amount of scoops that the rebalancing would have accomodated!

Plus ça change, plus c’est la même chose

flamin kooz

[Urbanite Playboy N-
inja
]

Level 10 Camwhore

**** DOMINATION!

ok well Im beyond ****edoff. Im done replying for the day. Im bout to send my fist through my monitor at this point.

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Wow, dude…. over a free online based game?

Seriously, go do something else for a while. This is so not worth getting torqued over.

Granted, a small yet evil side of me wants to push you over the edge, but luckily my nice side is a bit of a bruiser and knows how to smack down little Evil Flux

Are you looking to save some Flezz?

Then stop on by Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Fetishes, Glbumes, Tattoos & Hardware, all on sale!

Save your hard-earned flezz by shopping at

Acid Flux’s Country Kitchen and Flea Market!

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

flamin kooz Posted:

nah actually Im tempted to ditch forum warz altogether. I’ve lost interest with the vanilla rush added… way to go to spoil the game!

Now, I’ll be the first to say that the current system is broken…but the only person ruining the game for you is yourself.

You want to compete with 380 scoops? Earn them, like we have. A lot of members in my klan have put in a lot of hard work, and the reward for that is what you see here. Yes, it certainly needs to be nerfed…but you’ve got the entirely wrong attitude.

Gerion

Level 26 Camwhore

“Playmate of the Month”

It should be realised that vanilla raids is extremely serious buisness. It requires MbumIVE coordination and an INCREDIBLE amount of TIME and DEDICATION to pull off. Nobody could even hope to fathom just how ELITE we are talking.

Or, like, just get a 100 man big clan together to pwn random forums at some set time. That works too.

Dante Kinkade

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 10 Emo Kid

TSB-positive

flamin kooz Posted:

I have to agree with that. Log in to see images!

I Log in to see images!

Lust

[The Knights of LOL]

Level 18 Camwhore

Tubmail me for free flezz!! More mails = more flezz

flamin kooz Posted:

ok well Im beyond ****edoff. Im done replying for the day. Im bout to send my fist through my monitor at this point.

lolol this just made our rush even sweeter Log in to see images!

SuperPsyche

[RPG Codex]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Lump all the vanilla raiders in the same domination group, then they get ****y, eat their young, and de-klan, and everyone else laughs.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Gerion Posted:

It should be realised that vanilla raids is extremely serious buisness. It requires MbumIVE coordination and an INCREDIBLE amount of TIME and DEDICATION to pull off. Nobody could even hope to fathom just how ELITE we are talking.

Or, like, just get a 100 man big clan together to pwn random forums at some set time. That works too.

I was watching forum counts last night and noticed that WEG0TLAID almost pulled off a klan raid with just random members doing solo vanilla runs and pwning random forums. Oh, the power of 388 members.

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Having groups depending on the sort and number earnt over the last few weeks might work. Of course, then the competition for being hardcore is, facing better opponents, but then even if it results in mini leagues there’s little glory in being best in the 3rd division, even over last in the top one.

Perhaps klan versus individual domination would work. Then when you win it *is* your skill and not 95% the work of your friends, while on a klan level, it’s a shared victory.

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

flamin kooz Posted:

all this whining about domination being ruined makes me cut myself at night

the game only came out last month of course things will be changed/nerfed

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

flamin kooz Posted:

I suck at Domination, also male reproductive organs.

You wont be missed.

Seriously, if you don’t like how Domination works, don’t participate. Wait for Episode 2 to roll out and find something to do until then.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!