Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Turns out post voting affects Voter Status

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Just posting because I remember you guys debating it a while back.

Hadn’t voted on anything in Forumbuildr all week. Was at Fair status. Went on a downvote spree in GR. Now I’m negative and after upvoting on 100+ Forumbuilder entries, still Negative.

Back to badpostan.

lol

I’m guessing this is true because I downvote if I look at buildr but I usually only upvote posts. There may have been a lot of buildr upvoting this week though. Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Weird, I’m rated “fair”. And I downvote a lot of stuff on the forums.

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

It could be that forum downvoting is weighted against buildr voting, since I must have downvoted at least 200 posts in the last two days alone, including all of my posts. And I was probably already on the razor’s edge between Fair and Negative to begin with.

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken edited this message on 07/16/2009 12:12PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fingerz Posted:

Weird, I’m rated “fair”. And I downvote a lot of stuff on the forums.

Do you upvote on the other voting things, like itembuildr, forumbuildr, INCIT hall…

All the voting code goes to the same place, no matter where it’s used.

Look what a terrible person I am

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

MC Banhammer Posted:

Do you upvote on the other voting things, like itembuildr, forumbuildr, INCIT hall…

All the voting code goes to the same place, no matter where it’s used.

I upvote things which deserve it; mostly this is only on the forums because lately I don’t really use the other aspects of the game. but when I do go to buildr, if I see something good, sure, I upvote it. Ofc that happens very very rarely thanks to the combination of me not going there very often, and the fact that most of the submissions there are ****. But I do upvote things.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Fingerz Posted:

I upvote things which deserve it; mostly this is only on the forums because lately I don’t really use the other aspects of the game. but when I do go to buildr, if I see something good, sure, I upvote it. Ofc that happens very very rarely thanks to the combination of me not going there very often, and the fact that most of the submissions there are ****. But I do upvote things.

Hence, “fair”

Well, I saw some great forum banners in buildr this week, and I was sure to upvote them Log in to see images!

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

Well, I saw some great forum banners in buildr this week, and I was sure to upvote them Log in to see images!

Hahah same here. With any luck we’ll see more like that in the coming weeks Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!