Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Help Forum Difficulty

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I see that this week’s forum has a difficulty of two. What exactly decides what a forum’s difficulty is going to be?

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

willing to bet ET just decides what the game needs. I hope that mine gets at least a 4 if it ever gets chosen.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

Need moar 5’s!

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Even though it’s rated a 2, that Son of a Monkey hits for 20 Ego against my Defense of 6! I think there might have been a misrating somewhere here…

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

20 is in four range. whats the cred it gives?

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Velveteen Posted:

20 is in four range. whats the cred it gives?

I’m not sure. Log in to see images! I picked the new level 2 forum for some easy cred to get flezz tomorrow, and by the time I paid attention to how hard it was hitting me, I could no longer pwn another thread.

Yes, yes, I know. Bad Bubo, especially considering the SotQR project I am in. I just didn’t think a level 2 forum would be worth paying attention to until we specifically got to it, ya know?

SuperHappyFu-
nKitty

Avatar: 26050 Sat Oct 18 22:48:59 -0400 2008

[ONE HUNDRED PERCEN-
T ACTION KLAN
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Bubo Posted:

Even though it’s rated a 2, that Son of a Monkey hits for 20 Ego against my Defense of 6! I think there might have been a misrating somewhere here…

Yeah theres no way that forum was a two, it toasted me, while I can pwn Terra Online with no problem, or drugs. There has to be a mistake there.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

it only pays out slightly less than homo. does homo hit that hard?

just checked with an alt, and homo was only doing 6, when devious was doing 16

Pickled Dickbutt edited this message on 03/17/2008 1:27PM

aSh-gangSTA--

Avatar: 23493 2011-10-31 20:46:14 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 60 Emo Kid

The Delightfully Chaotic

comment redacted
aSh-gangSTA-685 edited this message on 12/05/2010 3:53PM

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

Maybe E.T. made a boo boo.

He had a lot of work to do last week what with all the buildr scores being implemented for the first time and the craptastic CSS problems I caused. It may have slipped through the cracks.

Bill_Murray_-
Fan_7383

Avatar: 7241 2011-07-31 00:42:33 -0400

[i have a thirteen inch male reproductive organ click for proof]

Level 35 Camwhore

Oh whoops, I dropped my monster condom that I use for my magnum dong

Maybe it’s the general theme of the forum? For instance, the Paranoid Panorama forum, which is based on conspiracy theorists, would obviously be more aggressive than people who want to upload, view, and discuss art.

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

PIMPTASTIC-FROTH Posted:

Maybe it’s the general theme of the forum? For instance, the Paranoid Panorama forum, which is based on conspiracy theorists, would obviously be more aggressive than people who want to upload, view, and discuss art.

Then the cred should be higher or the hp of the thread should be lower, or something. The ratings are supposed to mean something.

Listen2Reason

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

Wow, Urbane Dictionary’s difficulty is OMG MAX. I don’t really know what to conclude from that, so I guess I have no point here.

I’d be intersted in peeking into the guts (Log in to see images!) of what makes the forums. Obviously they have several different “stats”...Number of threads, average Pwnage needed per thread, their own version of Offense and Defense…(Or wait, maybe they don’t have Defense, they just have a lot of PwnageHP?) So, some combination of those defines the forum difficulty…

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

Listen2Reason Posted:

(Or wait, maybe they don’t have Defense, they just have a lot of PwnageHP?)

My most consistent attack does the same damage in every forum, so I don’t think they have defense (or, at least, it isn’t utilized).

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

Before I use a visit to have my bum handed to me again, is Devious Artists still hitting for 20-ish damage against Def of 6?

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!