Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing A story about you

Imski

Avatar: 188518 Sat Jul 11 10:11:41 -0400 2009

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Once upon a time, you suck.Log in to see images!

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

ONCE UPON A TIME YOU HAD FREAKISHLY LONG FINGERZ.

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Imski

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

you’re just jealous Log in to see images!

baou30

Avatar: 138741 Fri Mar 27 19:20:32 -0400 2009

Level 21 Emo Kid

I lol'd a little. :bigbarf:

Fingerz + Freakishly long fingerz man = Log in to see images!

Stay tuned.

—————-

Imski

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

im dumping you fingerz, there’s nothing between us

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

Imski Posted:

im dumping you fingerz, there’s nothing between us

there’s actually about 7 feet of finger between you two

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken Posted:

there’s actually about 7 feet of finger between you two

Yeah seriously. Log in to see images!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

This was not a very good story. I think the part where you start with “once upon a time” is ok to use sparingly but its become very commonplace and almost cliche and had the rest of your story made up for this (it didnt) i would overlook this opening line however as it stands you didnt make up for it so this part shows that you either arent good with writing or didnt put much effort into your work. The remainder of your story was not a story at all, it was just a statement which is also not even true so its not a very good statement and it uses slang which makes things worse. You didnt even back up your statement with examples or opinions so really all we have here is you saying something that is not very well thought out and doesnt stand as a valid arguement.

I think if you want to write a story about me or about anyone else labeled as you collectively you should first start with an outline of what the overall point is you want to get across in this case you have that, in that you think that I/we suck. This could be your theme without just saying it. Next you should start with an original sentence this would show that you care about your work. Finally you should create a plot in which there is a begining middle and end. Ususally you can start with a setting decribing where and when we are and who is there, and then you can build the characters by describing them and or by discussing their dialogs and behaviors. Next you can introduce a conflict, what has occured that our characters must deal with or overcome and finally you have a resolution and this resolution can be me/us sucking thats cool remember its your theme but its still not accurate about me but if this is fiction (that means make believe or made up) then its ok to make things up its not lying because we know its just a story.

All in all I give you a D-. I would give you an F if this was an bumigned task but since you wrote this story all by yourself it shows initiative even if there was no follow through. See me after clbum.

Imski

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

emohunter Posted:

This was not a very good story. I think the part where you start with “once upon a time” is ok to use sparingly but its become very commonplace and almost cliche and had the rest of your story made up for this (it didnt) i would overlook this opening line however as it stands you didnt make up for it so this part shows that you either arent good with writing or didnt put much effort into your work. The remainder of your story was not a story at all, it was just a statement which is also not even true so its not a very good statement and it uses slang which makes things worse. You didnt even back up your statement with examples or opinions so really all we have here is you saying something that is not very well thought out and doesnt stand as a valid arguement.

I think if you want to write a story about me or about anyone else labeled as you collectively you should first start with an outline of what the overall point is you want to get across in this case you have that, in that you think that I/we suck. This could be your theme without just saying it. Next you should start with an original sentence this would show that you care about your work. Finally you should create a plot in which there is a begining middle and end. Ususally you can start with a setting decribing where and when we are and who is there, and then you can build the characters by describing them and or by discussing their dialogs and behaviors. Next you can introduce a conflict, what has occured that our characters must deal with or overcome and finally you have a resolution and this resolution can be me/us sucking thats cool remember its your theme but its still not accurate about me but if this is fiction (that means make believe or made up) then its ok to make things up its not lying because we know its just a story.

All in all I give you a D-. I would give you an F if this was an bumigned task but since you wrote this story all by yourself it shows initiative even if there was no follow through. See me after clbum.

I respect your critique, improvement will follow through.

Also, I’m so eager to see you. Log in to see images!

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 7:17AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Fingerz Posted:

YOU HAVE FREAKISHLY LONG FINGERZ.

fix’d u made it sound like he doesnt anymore lol!

Fingerz

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Imski Posted:

I respect your critique, improvement will follow through.

Also, I’m so eager to see you. Log in to see images!

ITT: Inski and Emohunter are CloudieGin and Raepdog

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

p good post upvboted

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

its basically a joke im not really Raepdog he is someone else that i think is shii i am just emohunter i think its funny to joke sometimes but i dont want to confuse any one.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

emohunter Posted:

its basically a joke im not really Raepdog he is someone else that i think is shii i am just emohunter i think its funny to joke sometimes but i dont want to confuse any one.

fat

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

finngerszz ddo yuo masturbeat a llot?

AIDS woman's genitals

Avatar: 184403 2009-09-17 04:10:15 -0400

Level 69 Troll

show me your zucchini and I'll show you my cugreat timesber :zak:

­

AIDS CUNT edited this message on 04/28/2010 7:18AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Imski

Level 26 Hacker

“1337”

Fingerz Posted:

maybe, just maybe Log in to see images!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Imski Posted:

maybe, just maybe Log in to see images!

nice to meet you cloudiegin but i think if your in wechall aka wecheat your probably a liar.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!