Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ forumbuildr CSS Guidelines

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I posted this elsewhere, but I thought it would be best if I reposted since it didn’t have to do with the thread’s original topic.

Corion Posted:

Polishing up the horribly hacked CSS I submitted? I’d imagine some of the things I’ve done with CSS could screw up the battle code…

Evil Trout Posted:

No it was actually the CSS. I just couldn’t make it work properly, but it should be good now. Will be doing the score stuff now.

Anything in particular that I should avoid with the CSS?

I plan on submitting a style for this next week, and I’d like to save you from as much headache as I can in advance.

Perhaps it would be nice to have an “animate posting” bumon in the preview window to see if the CSS theme plays nice with the battle code.

I plan to turn this thread into a CSS guideline and FAQ thread.

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Honestly I think it’s my fault. The publish option should match the preview one you guys have, and it doesn’t. So I’m reluctant to give you guidelines just yet. I should really fix the way it works so it matches perfectly.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!