Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Pr0n we need new thread tags, and SEMC was baned because he tmed jb every single day too let him ,know

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Whats a thread tags? is that like a game i dont know about. I used to play freeze tag and flashlight tag and just regular tag and catch one catch all, and dodgeball tag and lots of kinds of tag but never thread tag is it like going on a thread and saying “youre it” and then you hide in another thread and they have to be it and tag someone else is that how you play thread tags? if you do i want to play i can do the rhyme like eeny meeny miny moe or whichever one you want.

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

emohunter Posted:

Whats a thread tags? is that like a game i dont know about. I used to play freeze tag and flashlight tag and just regular tag and catch one catch all, and dodgeball tag and lots of kinds of tag but never thread tag is it like going on a thread and saying “youre it” and then you hide in another thread and they have to be it and tag someone else is that how you play thread tags? if you do i want to play i can do the rhyme like eeny meeny miny moe or whichever one you want.

This shoould explain everything for u

thisnamehasalreadybeentaken edited this message on 07/14/2009 6:22PM

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!