Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Web Games WeChall Raidin Guide AKA Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, oh wow!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

MercWithMouth Posted:

A couple weeks ago, during a raid, I gave a crash-course to a first-time raider in private chat. I think we went over some good stuff, so I’m posting this here (what is essentially an edited transcript of our conversation) as an addendum to ****tard’s raid guide which is quite stellar.

START LOGISTICS LESSON

It’s your first raid, eh?

Well… let’s talk about some logistics first:

1)you and the other people you are “raiding with” are called THE RAIDERS

2)you and those other people are collectively called THE RAID

3)a raid can have as many as 13players in it

4)for a single man to have “PWNed a forum”, is for that man to have been the last man to have PWNed the forum.

4-2) Merc goes into DENTURE CHAT and kills each thread. That makes Merc the man to have PWNed DentureChat.Log in to see images!

4-3)However, 3minutes later, Tootz shows up and goes into DENTURE CHAT and kills each thread. That makes Tootz player to have “PWNed DentureChat”Log in to see images!

***5***(important). 5) everytime the RAID goes from 11 forums PWNed, to 12 forums PWNed, each raider gets 1vanilla scoopLog in to see images!.

So, if you got 13raiders, and 12 visits each raider… you could be talking about EACH raider getting somewhere around 150 vanilla scoops by the time the raid ends. That’s a lot.

5-2)The implication of this is that EACH forum-visit that goes towards the raid is worth 13scoops in a fully-manned clan raid!

5-2)HOWEVER… if the RAID goes from 12 forums PWNed, to 13 forums PWNed, then each raider will NOT gain 1vanilla scoop.

5-3)since that’s one less scoop each of the raiders can get, the resultant cost is 13less scoops for the grand total

6)For a forum to be “PREPPED”, is for a man to have taken a forum down to 1thread.

When a forum is prepped, that man can theoretically PWN it very fast when so ordered to because he only needs to kill 1thread

END OF LOGISTICS LESSON

BEGIN RAID STEPS LESSON

1-1)I decide I want to help the raid. The first step is deciding what I want to PREP. To do this..

1-2)I check with the IRC dombot to see which are the forums currently prepped or being prepped. I do this by typing ” !l”. (that’s exclamation-mark, “lowecase L” )

1-3)I check on the VH page which are the forums currently PWNed by the raid.

1-4)once I know these, I select from a list of forums available for entering from the COMMUNITY BOOKMARKS tab, and the FORUMS tab in FWZ.

1-5)I then select a forum that is NOT in those two lists from 1-2 or 1-3.

1-6)since DENTURECHAT is not in the list of forums pwned by the raid presently, nor is in the “prep list”, i decide this is the forum i will prep

2)I go into the IRCchatroom and type, ”!a DENTURECHAT”

3)now, i go back to DENTURECHAT and keep fighting until it has only 1thread remaining

4)once that happens, I know that i have PREPPED denturechat.

5)a few minutes pbum… the raid-officer (often me or someone else like quan) will notice that the total number of forums pwned by hte raiders is 11.

6)the officer will then shout “GO”

7)DOMbot is programmed to respond to certain people saying “go”

8)DOMbot will then call for a man…. “GO MERCWITHMOUTH, DENTURECHAT!”

9)I hear this, then go back to my battle with DENTURECHAT, and kill it.

10)I go back to the IRC Chatroom. Now, I remove Denturechat from the list. I type ”!r ”

11)And now, I go back to step 1-1 a bit above here

END RAID STEPS LESSON

At the end of the day… I go back to Encyclopedia Dramatica and post queries to random users if they happen to enjoy MudKips. Alternatively, I go and recruit women for Quan’s Pleasure Brigade. Log in to see images!

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

i didn’t read any of this

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Nicco Posted:

i didn’t read any of this

oh, you should. it’s a sure laugh on a ****ty day Log in to see images!

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

spacekadt Posted:

oh, you should. it’s a sure laugh on a ****ty day Log in to see images!

imm so happy i don’t have many ****tyy days.

Loneliest He-
art

Avatar: 191773 2009-10-10 20:42:36 -0400

[klan of one]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

ChilePepino Posted:

imm so happy i don’t have many ****tyy days.

ignorance is bliss

so they say

that might expliss

why you do not have ****tyy days

ok so i am not very good

how can i write a guide like this

forumwarz resident poet laureate

SorrowBleedi-
ngwrists

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

still waiting for the funny part

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!