Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock WeChall is jerks like the rest of you

SorrowBleedi-
ngwrists

Level 19 Emo Kid

“Moan-a Lisa”

Reading this makes me sad Log in to see images!

Why can’t people be nice to eachother

SorrowBleedingwrists edited this message on 07/21/2009 8:05AM

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

I think we can all learn a thing or two from emohunter or emoh unter even though he doesn’t like being called emoh unter cause he says that’s not his name but that is totally his name cause it says that his name is emoh unter anyway my point is that emoh unter is an inspiration to us all he gets A+ grades at school and is very good at this game and really smart imo emo unter is the best flamebater cause he is so smart and a very good hacker who knows C++ and Javascript.

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

just to clarify i am only learning c++ and javascript so its not accurate to say i know it because i only know some of it but i am hoping to learn as much as i can to get a job making software because it is very intersting to me it seems like a high form of creation because its not like making a shirt you just cut a fabric and sew it together this is more like if you grew the grains to process into fabrics and grew the plants to make the dyes for the fabrics then made the fabrics and then made the shirt, because with coding yo start from scratch. but im not very great at those languages i am learning them though i am also learning basic but its not as complex as c++ which is better because you can use it on many more platforms

Alfred Nonym-
ous

Avatar: 186767 Sat Jun 27 08:44:33 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I know PHP, html, Java, Javascript, C++, Visual Basic, basic, (TI-basic) and I’m in wechall.

But who cares, we don’t need it for this game

also

because its not like making a shirt you just cut a fabric and sew it together this is more like if you grew the grains to process into fabrics and grew the plants to make the dyes for the fabrics then made the fabrics and then made the shirt, because with coding yo start from scratch.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ad infinitum

Alfred Nonymous edited this message on 07/13/2009 4:36PM

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

Thats a lot of languages are you very good at all of them or just ok with some of them i would like to get realy good at them i know its not abot this game but in this game i get to pretend im real good with that stuff and thats why i chose to be a hacker because its a fantasy for me to be a real good hacker who can pwn forums in real life with scripts like “smlr” but i think thats sort of thing i wouldnt really do if i could i wounld be more the kind of hacker who finds the security bug and fixes it or tels someone instead of ruin it to break their system thats malicous and i dont like it.

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Alfred Nonymous Posted:

I know PHP, html, Java, Javascript, C++, Visual Basic, basic, (TI-basic) and I’m in wechall.

But who cares, we don’t need it for this game

HTML isn’t a programming language (also XHTML>HTML)

Alfred Nonym-
ous

Avatar: 186767 Sat Jun 27 08:44:33 -0400 2009

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

SanDyk Posted:

HTML isn’t a programming language (also XHTML>HTML)

I know, but I thought I’d just throw it in there.

And all of my code is XHTML Strict

and EmohUnter

PHP, html, Java, Javascript, C++, Visual Basic, basic, (TI-basic)

from that list

PHP: good (as in make money using it)

(X)HTML: good

Java: still studying

Javascript: good

C++: Still studying

Visual Basic: Good amateur (good, but I don’t do it to make money)

Basic: Good amateur (learned it on a want to know basis, don’t use it though)

TI-Basic: not used anymore, but I’m pretty good

And about hacking, Gray hat, started as script kiddie, find my own exploits and write my own scripts now (though I sometimes use existing programs as part of my scripts). Usually fix stuff immediately when I find them, with exception of one I found at my prevous school because they suspended me for finding it and. (The second I went to the IT department to give tips on how to repair it)

So I abused it

Alfred Nonymous edited this message on 07/13/2009 4:53PM

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Skyman747 Posted:

I’m surprised someone who gets all A+’s on their report card would settle for 7VD.

I got highest honors in high school… Log in to see images!

Necrosaro

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Ew, xhtml

ew

ew

ew

ew

ew

ew

Anyway Emohunter can you teach me C++? That’s why I was talking about male reproductive organs in the IRC because they told me if I ate a male reproductive organ I’d be able to learn how to programming Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

quantumenergy

[Everyday Regular N-
ormal Klan
]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Dear my friend emoh unter you have made a wise choice. I was an elite hacker like you, and now look at me. I’m also a proud member of 7VD. Because 7VD is the best. Also Fingerz is an awesome klan admin. I Log in to see images! her.

PS. If you’re worried about the size of your male reproductive organ don’t worry at 7VD we have all kinds of doldoes that can help you improve your sexual experience without having to use your tiny not very big male reproductive organ.

PPS. draginz

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

quantumenergy Posted:

Dear my friend emoh unter you have made a wise choice. I was an elite hacker like you, and now look at me. I’m also a proud member of 7VD. Because 7VD is the best. Also Fingerz is an awesome klan admin. I Log in to see images! her.

PS. If you’re worried about the size of your male reproductive organ don’t worry at 7VD we have all kinds of doldoes that can help you improve your sexual experience without having to use your tiny not very big male reproductive organ.

PPS. draginz

sniged Log in to see images!

DraginzSpam

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

quantumenergy Posted:

PPS. draginz

this thread isn’t **** anymore Log in to see images!

thisnamehasa-
lreadybeenta-
ken

Avatar: 186403 Wed Jul 01 20:19:39 -0400 2009

Level 20 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

you’ve all be downvoted cuz emo Log in to see images!

If I ever manage to beat you at INCIT, you might as well just get off the internet forever. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!