Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Boobs So who is on this Rule Task Force that Mc Banhammer thinks is a waste of time?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

This one.

so far that there’s a task force of something like 15 mods and players to overanalyze every possible rule and shut down whatever seems reasonable in the eyes of 15 people to shut down.

I want to see if I am being fairly represented.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

was Posted:

I want to see if I am being fairly represented.

same.

I mean, because it’s for the good of the community, isn’t it? And I think was and me are part of it.

ChilePepino edited this message on 07/13/2009 3:27AM

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

I, too, am curious about my representation in this body. Log in to see images!

Crinkz

Avatar: 165830 Sun Mar 22 02:17:42 -0400 2009

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

Hi, just wanting Crinkz to spend yet another BP to try and copy me. -CrinkzPipe

Fie Posted:

I, too, am curious about my representation in this body. Log in to see images!

Which ward are you in?

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Well there’s like 10 mods/admins, and scully, and with alts she’s enough of the playerbase to count as 5 people.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

I think this is a valid question. While I probably share McBanhammer’s opinion on it, I would hope that you chose a good cross section of users. For example, I would hate to think that there is too many people on it that only play INCIT.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

I know one person there Log in to see images!

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Player participants were not supposed to talk about it before now, but JB ok’d it earlier.

Mod/admin members: ET, JB, BB2, Invariel, Aldo_Anything, dobnits, MC Banhammer, Nicco, Sergeant Cid, spacekadt, and TUBSWEETIE.

Player members: AtomicScripter, Bashy, Catt although, Fortunato, Possibly a Cabbage, quangntenemy, Recommencer, Samildanach, scully, Shii, and Wylin.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

scully Posted:

Mods and apretices

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

scully Posted:

Player participants were not supposed to talk about it before now, but JB ok’d it earlier.

Mod/admin members: ET, JB, BB2, Invariel, Aldo_Anything, dobnits, MC Banhammer, Nicco, Sergeant Cid, spacekadt, and TUBSWEETIE.

Player members: AtomicScripter, Bashy, Catt although, Fortunato, Possibly a Cabbage, quangntenemy, Recommencer, Samildanach, scully, Shii, and Wylin.

One or two interesting choices there.

No, not really. I’d have put Hobo on it. And I’m sincere about that – I don’t think that’s really a complete representation of the community.

Shii

Avatar: 23167 2010-01-24 16:31:18 -0500

[Phantasmagoric Spl-
endor
]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I haven't seen a bad idea that I didn't like.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

No, not really. I’d have put Hobo on it. And I’m sincere about that – I don’t think that’s really a complete representation of the community.

There’s talk now of adding one or two troll-members to the team.

Previously we’d thought Nicco and quang would be able to give a good troll perspective.

Keep in mind, this “task force” of rules discussion has been around for something like 2.5 months, if I recall.

EDIT: And also, there was worry that certain players wouldn’t take it seriously if put into the team, and wouldn’t be trustworthy since it was a secret.

Shii edited this message on 07/15/2009 11:17AM

Sergeant Cid

Avatar: 167814 2011-07-31 00:46:27 -0400

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

What Shii said. I like AH and think he’d bring some good input to the discussion. But personally, I wouldn’t be shocked if he spilled the beans just for the laughs.

And by the way, we did have a thread stickied for people to submit questions, comments and concerns regarding the Task Force discussion. We didn’t get a lot of input. In all fairness, if you wanted a specific issue addressed,and you didn’t post it there, then you’ve really only got yourselves to blame. We asked for input, and received very little, overall.

I wouldn’t consider quang a “troll member,” because um…well, why? He’s ok for a member. I’m guessing that was supposed to be a cross-reference but it just isn’t quite. I also don’t think counting a mod as a troll member works, either. Hobo hasn’t been banned for a long time now, and he’d represent some of us better. Log in to see images! I’d also say Hobart, but JB hates him. Add one or both of those.

eeeedit: I never saw that thread. If it’s in CD and not bumped by anyone there’s a low chance I’d notice.

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 07/15/2009 11:26AM

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

Scientifically Proven Terrible fabulous person..... Evidence shows mbumive build up of semen deposit in bum.

I think we unstickied it and let it fall off due to a lack of interest and discussion.

My eyes slide right down the list of stickies. Sticking a thread is a good way to make a lot of people ignore it completely.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

All I know is I can’t post in stickies so there’s no reason to look at them.

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

not really a dream team, the best player there is quang and hes not really a good player so that says it all about your “team”

this is the frist time iver heard any mention of this rule task force, i dont really get the idea behind it but if its about disscussing rules and any posible rules then putting someone who is more a troll on it would be a good idea, like many in this thread have said AH or maybe any active member of FU.

Sergeant Cid

[The Airship]

Level 35 Re-Re

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 Posted:

All I know is I can’t post in stickies so there’s no reason to look at them.

That’s not quite true. If the sticky in question is requesting discussion, then of course you can post in there.

And the entire point of stickied threads is to make relevant information easily available to everyone. If you’re ignoring the stickies, then you’re voluntarily staying uninformed. We can’t put every new update as a black box on your profile page.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!