Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 [CLOSED] Can't access Kyoubai - Bug?

Alarion Iris-
ar

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So, I don’t know if this is a bug or not, and I’ve also posted a request via the knowledge base. If this accounts as spamming/attention whoring or some other random bad stuff, please delete this thread.

Anyhow, my problem is the following: I’ve started playing quite some time ago, when there was no Kyoubai (most of the multiplayer content wasn’t even in, I think Incit was brand new. Could be wrong about that, though). Now I’m back, playing, and I want to access Kyoubai. I haven’t got a mail from them, and have no bookmark under Services, either. I’ve pawned and re-pawned Fitness fabulous personry _and_ Rice, Rice, Baby, so I should meet the prerequisite. I’ve also had two rollovers, so that’s not the problem, either.

Am I missing something? How, oh how can I waste my Flezz in Kyoubai?

Thanks for your time

Alarion

P.S.: Yes, I’ve found some threads that had this problem, I’ve found no solution there however (apart from pawning the two forums I mentioned, and I most certainly did that).

SanDyk

Avatar: 175636 2012-01-01 09:50:12 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Troll

I am the internet equivelent of Jon Stewart! Except less funny...

Have you talked to BidSquid in sTalk?

Alarion Iris-
ar

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nope, but I’ve got no BidSquid in my sTalk contact list. Not offline, not pending, nothing. Shouldn’t I normally get a tubmail from Kyoubai first anyways?

Pavilion

Avatar: 74903 2011-07-31 00:19:12 -0400

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

Alarion Iris-
ar

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Troed that already and got (then and now):

[i][center]Weird, we didn’t expect that!

Either you’ve found a bug in our game, or you’re trying to hack it.

If you are trying to hack us, please don’t. Games are meant to be fun, not spoiled or taken advantage of.

[/center][/i]

Edit: I’ve got no idea why these tag’s won’t work, so I’m letting them stay the way they are. Log in to see images! Alarion Irisar edited this message on 07/12/2009 4:49PM

Alarion Iris-
ar

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

So EvilTrout read my help request and sent me the message personally. Thanks a bunch EvilTrout, and thank you for your suggestions.

—> solved

Thanks again

Alarion

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!