Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 3 A Semi-Serious Question?

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

Let’s say for the sake of argument that I have a list of instructions that when followed to a T would allow even the most inept internet user to access certain sites via ftp or even connect to the phpmyadmin directory with root.

Let’s also say I could provide a custom google search query that would display nothing but pages that were vulnerable to this attack.

Now lets say I presented this instructions in the form of a contest to deface the internet in the name of forumwarz. Perhaps by sending noobs to deface these pages with the message “Pwned in the name of Forumwarz” or some other slogan.

Now lets say I was able to do all of this, okay, now how banned would I be for attempting to host this contest for BP?

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

i am a heron. i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this on 10 other internets i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

only one way to find out

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!