Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho I am claiming this forum as my own.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Mods please sticky this.

From here on out, consider the trollhole to be exclusively ruled by me, Hobart Bliggity. As your new benevolent dictator I have a few demands of you. Realize that my regime does not yet have the capacity to forcefully uphold my vision, but in due time we will, and rest bumured that heads will roll on that glorious day.

My demands are as follows:

1) Everyone is welcome to post, but this welcome can be worn out quickly. I will be leinient at first, but eventually the quality of posts expected in the trollhole will be evident to any that take the time to read a few threads. If you feel your post might not be what I want, do not post it.

2)shock images and gore/gross **** are allowed, but only when used in context of the thread or to derail a thread I do not approve of. If you spam disgusting pictures you will quickly lose favor in my sight.

An addendum to this rule is that goatse is not shock and is always welcome, no matter the thread.

3)Those that work directly for me and are bestowed with most of the power and judgement I exercise over this forum will make themselves known to you. Think of them as my appendages, and know that whatever you do to them you do to me. You do not want to do anything bad to me.

4) By submitting to my rule, you set yourself up to benefit from the new golden age of posting we will bring forth. I promise with all my being that those that graciously follow me will be treated to more opportunities for original and comedic posting than even seen before on these forums. There will be chances to RP, to have irreverant and flippant discourse about current events, and even to let loose on each other in mock flame wars and public mockery of those not in my favor. ****posters, careposters, bumon-pushers, noobs, attention whores, faux-idiots, and even the most vanilla of posters will have a home here, and will be given ample opportunity to take part in the community.

5) Those that choose to oppose me will first be asked to take their **** elsewhere. I am not here to forcefully blaze my way to glory. I want this to be a forum full of people who want to be here. Those that stick around and choose to be disruptive for their 4chan riddled reasons will become the focus of my ire. Believe me when I say that I’ve gotten more idiots banned from this site than anyone else, and made even more ragequit. You are not special, and you too will not survive.

This is it folks. From this humble beginning we will gain a stronghold to wage our war against the rest of the forums. The Trollhole will be our sanctuary, where none of the ****ty unfunny ****ing 4chan posters dare to tread. From here we will take back our forum, and restore it to the promise it once showed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Skyman747

Avatar: 115546 2015-08-12 18:58:09 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Hacker

DIRTY ****ING fine upstanding member of society woman's genitals

lol

I for one welcome our new Trollhole overlord.

Skyman747 edited this message on 07/12/2009 3:37AM

Dysnomia Posted:

I wish MercWithMouth was permabanned

I wish everyone in WeChall was permabanned

I wish Skyman747 was permabanned

-=Dysnomia=-

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

This will be the greatest movement any of you unfunny fabulous persons will have the fortune to cast your humorless eyes upon.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

quangntenemy Posted:

The jester position was the only vacancy in my regime left. Welcome quang, you are free to **** up whatever you feel like here, because everybody just laughs at you anyway.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~````````````````````````````````````````~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Xylon

Avatar: 76994 2010-01-16 02:54:34 -0500

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

Posting personal information is fun. Everyone should try it at least once.

ATTENTION NEWBS: SEARCH BEFORE YOU POST

Click Here To Give Me Fake Internet Cred

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Xylon Posted:

your male reproductive organ is not big enough sir

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Dearest friends, I am in need of sleep. I do hope that Xylon doesn’t continue to spam and ruin our itty widdle bitty plans. Especially since community bans for being disruptive for no reason are in the works Log in to see images!

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Mods please sticky this.

From here on out, consider the trollhole to be exclusively ruled by me, Hobart Bliggity. As your new benevolent dictator I have a few demands of you. Realize that my regime does not yet have the capacity to forcefully uphold my vision, but in due time we will, and rest bumured that heads will roll on that glorious day.

My demands are as follows:

1) Everyone is welcome to post, but this welcome can be worn out quickly. I will be leinient at first, but eventually the quality of posts expected in the trollhole will be evident to any that take the time to read a few threads. If you feel your post might not be what I want, do not post it.

2)shock images and gore/gross **** are allowed, but only when used in context of the thread or to derail a thread I do not approve of. If you spam disgusting pictures you will quickly lose favor in my sight.

An addendum to this rule is that goatse is not shock and is always welcome, no matter the thread.

3)Those that work directly for me and are bestowed with most of the power and judgement I exercise over this forum will make themselves known to you. Think of them as my appendages, and know that whatever you do to them you do to me. You do not want to do anything bad to me.

4) By submitting to my rule, you set yourself up to benefit from the new golden age of posting we will bring forth. I promise with all my being that those that graciously follow me will be treated to more opportunities for original and comedic posting than even seen before on these forums. There will be chances to RP, to have irreverant and flippant discourse about current events, and even to let loose on each other in mock flame wars and public mockery of those not in my favor. ****posters, careposters, bumon-pushers, noobs, attention whores, faux-idiots, and even the most vanilla of posters will have a home here, and will be given ample opportunity to take part in the community.

5) Those that choose to oppose me will first be asked to take their **** elsewhere. I am not here to forcefully blaze my way to glory. I want this to be a forum full of people who want to be here. Those that stick around and choose to be disruptive for their 4chan riddled reasons will become the focus of my ire. Believe me when I say that I’ve gotten more idiots banned from this site than anyone else, and made even more ragequit. You are not special, and you too will not survive.

This is it folks. From this humble beginning we will gain a stronghold to wage our war against the rest of the forums. The Trollhole will be our sanctuary, where none of the ****ty unfunny ****ing 4chan posters dare to tread. From here we will take back our forum, and restore it to the promise it once showed.

my brosky, that is way tldr. also, this is my trollhole, so good luck with that

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

you don’t gotta read you just do your thang. We will take care of the rest. If it serves you to believe you’re in charge, then go ahead for now. I’ll correct you if I deem it necessary.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Xylon

[Kappa Kappa Kappa]

Level 35 Hacker

kittiejenn

Avatar: 18080 2011-11-01 00:29:42 -0400

[Backdoor Amigos]

Level 35 Emo Kid

So damn naughty it wraps back around to nice.

Hobart you are amazing Log in to see images!

Click here to give me internets!

View/click my draginz please

MODS EAT MY -
SMALL male reproductive organ

Level 4 Re-Re

Log in to see images! MODS EAT MY SMALL COCK edited this message on 07/12/2009 10:45AM

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

This better be the beggining of a new age Log in to see images!

emohunter

Level 10 Hacker

What's an Emoh Unter

I dont logically see how just because you said that you are in charge of this specific forum that would entitle you to any sort of powers. You are just declaring something with no authority or ability to enforce your own declarations.

This is shocking that so many people are blindly accepting that you can just say you are in charge of this when clearly you have no administrative rights to do so. I dont see how this is even a discussion really it’s just shocking to me.

Do you hobart bliggity comprehend that declaring ownership is in no way an entitlement? I dont even think that your post is even applicable as a troll because you honestly seem to believe in what you are saying so you are not doing this for the attention or argument you are just not in full understanding of how things work.

And another thing when you post a huge wall of text like that most people dont read it anyway i know I didnt.

Bandaney

Avatar: 70433 2014-06-07 22:10:47 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 60 Hacker

Ask me about how many male reproductive organs in my bum :zak:

emohunter Posted:

I dont logically see how just because you said that you are in charge of this specific forum that would entitle you to any sort of powers. You are just declaring something with no authority or ability to enforce your own declarations.

This is shocking that so many people are blindly accepting that you can just say you are in charge of this when clearly you have no administrative rights to do so. I dont see how this is even a discussion really it’s just shocking to me.

Do you hobart bliggity comprehend that declaring ownership is in no way an entitlement? I dont even think that your post is even applicable as a troll because you honestly seem to believe in what you are saying so you are not doing this for the attention or argument you are just not in full understanding of how things work.

And another thing when you post a huge wall of text like that most people dont read it anyway i know I didnt.

Indiana Jonas

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

Bandaney Posted:

Bandaney is now the Head of the Ministry of Parks and Woodland Services. Congratulations Bandaney on your new title and I hope to see many great things from you.

NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON
NINJA TURTLE COMING SOON

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!