Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Herons is a stupid meme.

KJ here.

1. Not spamming.

2. I do something different every time.

3. If you’re annoyed by it already you are ****ing very special.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 7:50PM     | #

ITT: people are angry they are not the “cool kids”

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 8:23PM     | #

no guize herons are just stupid holy ****.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 8:24PM     | #

srsli just post draginz it’s the same very special bum ****

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 8:25PM     | #

Fie’s a cool kid. Right.

As I understand it, he’s next in line for the permaban axe.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 8:37PM     | #

Doesn’t matter who’s posting them, herons are gay. Way to copycat Fingerz and Kaiser Reich, retards. You’re all as bad as Nailbomb.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 8:40PM     | #

Just because Fingerz and Kaiser Reich are **** posters, doesn’t mean they invented **** posting. Spam/**** posting is a concept. It’s hard to rip-off a concept. Also, copycatting would imply that people are posting draginz or kaisers.

Learn what words mean before you use them.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 8:45PM     | #

I seriously cannot believe you are ****ing about the what.. 5? heron posts when there are literally hundreds of nailbomb and kaiser posts. Go outside.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 9:09PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I seriously cannot believe you are ****ing about the what.. 5? heron posts when there are literally hundreds of nailbomb and kaiser posts. Go outside.

OP is nailbomb or derkaiser

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 9:09PM     | #

Hey everyone, Shii here.

Just posting in anonymous to say that this thread reeks of WeChall losers. See, the difference between herons and idiot spammers like Nailbomb/Kaiser is that the heron posters are funny people, and frequently (like Chile did) mix it up and make it funny. I know this is lost on you because your entire klan collectively has 0 sense of humor.

They aren’t spamming to spam, they’re spamming to mock and ridicule idiots like Nailbomb and Kaiser.

I have more respect for Kaiser than Nailbomb, even. Kaiser invented his own gimmick with spamming kaiser pictures, no one else was doing it at the time, and he stuck to it with a pbumion that should be respected. While it got old, it was ok cuz it was his thing.

Nailbomb was just unoriginal and stupid.

So yeh. Get over it, stop whining, it’s been two ****ing days.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 9:10PM     | #

Hey everyone, CJ here,

****…

I forgot what I was gonna say. What were we talking about again?

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 9:12PM     | #

Requesting move to GRP with names of posters intact

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 9:14PM     | #

wow, people think there’s actually any comparison between herons and draginz/kaisers/whatever **** nailbomb was posting?

i mean wow, i just loved going to flamebate to see every single active thread having DerKaiserdFENeelknrknr as the last poster! oh, the comforting familiarity of knowing that i wouldn’t bother looking at the thread.

not that i don’t resent the preferential treatment some posters get, but give me herons any day.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 9:53PM     | #

UR ALL fine upstanding member of societyS

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/12/2009 12:25AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/12/2009 12:26AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/12/2009 12:27AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/12/2009 12:28AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/12/2009 12:29AM     | #

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/12/2009 12:29AM     | #

an fine upstanding member of societyr wihtt longg coccck i stealal ffissh from fish storee, if u dontt repostt thiss i’ll great times insidee ur women andd steeal ur potss and pans.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/12/2009 12:30AM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!