Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business Herons is a stupid meme.

Discuss.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:28PM     | #

Agree. Kaiser and Nailbomb get banned, but these dragon heron posters don’t?

Anonymous edited this message on 07/11/2009 5:30PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:30PM     | #

because it’s kittiejenn and Fie doing it, you know, cool kids. Cool kids don’t get banned for spam.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:37PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

because it’s kittiejenn and Fie doing it, you know, cool kids. Cool kids don’t get banned for spam.

don’t forget about Chilepepino, but your right.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:39PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

don’t forget about Chilepepino, but your right.

I’m here and I did like 3 or 4 post of a ****ing distorted piece of **** heron. THEN I MADE THIS EXACT THREAD OUTSIDE OF ANON YOU ****ING RETARD.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:44PM     | #

.... .-.,

../, ’ ) ) \

./’ // . ‘\

.. //

. ( ( .==””””=.,

..’. . ’. . . , . . . . ’”=,

... ’-. ____ , .____ »

................. |\ ....... ‘ ”

................. | .\

............. __|__\

........... ((` |

................. |

................. |

........... ==”-

i am a heron. i am posted by fabulous persons and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. If you’re a dumbbum and spam this like draginz, i will not fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:45PM     | #

Okay, a couple of points…

1. This heron **** is no where near as widespread and hasn’t been going on as long as DKR and Nailbomb’s ****. Also: no reviving dead threads.

2. All memes are ****ing stupid.

3. Way to do this in anonymous forum. Are you that ****ing afraid of not being internet popular that you can’t go against the grain? Grow some balls. UH OH POPULAR PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT? THEY CAN’T KNOW I DON’T LIKE SOMETHING THEY DO

Anonymous edited this message on 07/11/2009 5:53PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:52PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

3. Way to do this in anonymous forum. Are you that ****ing afraid of not being internet popular that you can’t go against the grain? Grow some balls. UH OH POPULAR PEOPLE ARE SAYING IT? THEY CAN’T KNOW I DON’T LIKE SOMETHING THEY DO

hahahahahahahahaaaahahaahahhdaahdhadadhhadfhahadahdfhdfahadhdfadfah

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 5:54PM     | #
Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:10PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

3. Way to do this in anonymous forum. Are you that ****ing afraid of not being internet popular that you can’t go against the grain?

Yes, because then we get tricked into a sticky and banhammered.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:20PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Yes, because then we get tricked into a sticky and banhammered.

It’s amazing you can see your monitor through all the tears.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:26PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

It’s amazing you can see your monitor through all the tears.

and I’m surprised you can reach your desk from your high horse.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:29PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

and I’m surprised you can reach your desk from your high horse.

It’s good you posted that in anonymous.

By the way, where did you get your copy of “1,001 Comebacks for Mormons?”

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:30PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

It’s good you posted that in anonymous.

By the way, where did you get your copy of “1,001 Comebacks for Mormons?”

Your mothers woman's genitals. You left it there the night before.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:34PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Your mothers woman's genitals. You left it there the night before.

I’m guessing that’s also where you found your copy of “1 Comeback for Pre-Teens.”

Here’s the thing: If you miss Kaiser so bad, if you believe his banning was a terrible injustice, then why don’t you start posting kaisers? Anybody can ****ing do it. He wasn’t that special and he’s not impossible to emulate. As for him being banned…who ****ing cares? Do you know what he’d be doing if he were still here? THE SAME ****ING THING AS ALWAYS. You’re not going to miss anything new. Everytime you start to miss him close your eyes and start clapping as loud as you can, then open your eyes and find any thread he ever posted in and get the full Kaiser experience.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:42PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

I’m guessing that’s also where you found your copy of “1 Comeback for Pre-Teens.”

Here’s the thing: If you miss Kaiser so bad, if you believe his banning was a terrible injustice, then why don’t you start posting kaisers? Anybody can ****ing do it. He wasn’t that special and he’s not impossible to emulate. As for him being banned…who ****ing cares? Do you know what he’d be doing if he were still here? THE SAME ****ING THING AS ALWAYS. You’re not going to miss anything new. Everytime you start to miss him close your eyes and start clapping as loud as you can, then open your eyes and find any thread he ever posted in and get the full Kaiser experience.

It’s not that Kaiser’s banning was wrong, it is how people (including mods) treated his antics compared to the popular posters and their Heron ****.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:53PM     | #

Haven’t herons only been going on for one or two days? The meme is old, but here it’s been two days at most.

Do you understand the difference?

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 6:57PM     | #

Anonymous edited this message on 07/11/2009 9:16PM

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 7:00PM     | #

Anonymous Posted:

Haven’t herons only been going on for one or two days? The meme is old, but here it’s been two days at most.

Do you understand the difference?

In addition herons isn’t completely clogging the RP active topics, nor is it posted more than once or twice in a single thread.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 7:22PM     | #

It’s not even a meme, it’s a necro-meme. It was a meme back in late 2007, Early 2008. For some reason Forumwarz took nearly 3 years to jump on the bandwagon through thread necromancy.

Anonymous
Anonymous
07/11/2009 7:35PM     | #
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!