Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun What are you listening to?

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Avatar: 189202 Tue Jul 28 20:16:57 -0400 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

I’m curious to hear what the denizens of flamebait listen to.

I’ll start.

Holiday Parade – Getaway Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I AM RAINBOW COLORED AND WALK ON LILLYPADS W/MY LARGE FEET. I PLUCK SMALL FISH AND INSECTS OUT OF THE WATERS, MY PREDATORS ARE CROCODILES MOSTLY

http://parrotlol.ytmnd.com/

Fie

Avatar: 152207 2011-11-01 00:46:41 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 47 Camwhore

I want to see some real, live poop.

Conclusive evidence that the OP is a flamingo homosexual who is destroying moral values therefore deserves no thread supplies.

By Fie.

Hello this is Fie. You might recognize me from such things as Celery Steve Trolling, INCIT magical numbers game, Playrbuildr’s fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society weak, and other such sheninigans. I’m here to naked to you a report on the homosexuality of SNEAKERKITTICAT. We all know homosexuality is a bad thing like fine upstanding member of societys and wops so I donut think I need to explain this in my essay. So here is the reasons is SNEAKERKITTICAT is homosexual: holiday parade are a bunch of towels. I mean look at that guy in the font he is p irately beginning for a male reproductive organ sucking. Next I would lake yoyo to turn your attention to the OP ( original poster’s ) avatar.

In Hinduism, Avatar or Avatara (Sanskrit: अवतार, IAST Avatāra), often translated into English as incarnation, literally means descent (avatarati) and usually implies a deliberate descent from higher spiritual realms to lower realms of existence for special purposes. Descents that are of importance are mainly those of the Supreme Being which are plenary and marked with superhuman qualities. Other types of descents are limited expansions of Ishvara, and some that are descents of lesser empowered divinities. The term is used primarily in Hinduism for descents of Vishnu whom Vaishnava Hindus (one of the largest branches of Hinduism)[1] worship as the Supreme God, a distinctive feature of Vaishnavism. While Shiva and Ganesha are also described as descending in the form of avatars, with the Ganesha Purana and the Mudgala Purana detailing Ganesha’s avatars specifically, the avatars of Vishnu carry a greater theological prominence than those of Shiva or Ganesha and upon examination relevant pbumages are directly imitative of the Vaishnava avatara lists.[2]

The OP’s avatar is clearly gay. See the following image:

No straight man can have that much glitter on his avatar I content the juxtaposition is taling. In conclusion the OP is the reason that America is being destroyed and to quote the great and late thomas jefferson: “A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.” Tank you.

ChilePepino

Avatar: 101005 2010-01-24 16:17:40 -0500

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 35 Permanoob

Well, spf357 really rocks.

iim listenting to myy fartss.

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Level 36 Emo Kid

It sucks to admit it, but I'm incredibly obsessed with Fran. Why won't she pay attention to meeee :(

Fie Posted:

Conclusive evidence that the OP is a flamingo homosexual who is destroying moral values therefore deserves no thread supplies.

By Fie.

No straight man can have that much glitter on his avatar I content the juxtaposition is taling. In conclusion the OP is the reason that America is being destroyed and to quote the great and late thomas jefferson: “A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.” Tank you.

I wish I had that avatar

ChilePepino Posted:

iim listenting to myy fartss.

LOL

SNEAKERKITTI-
CAT

Level 36 Emo Kid

Adapt

Avatar: 58104 2015-06-13 23:16:37 -0400

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 48 Camwhore

Celerysteve is better than me in everyway imaginable

Fie Posted:

By Fie.

Hello this is Fie. You might recognize me from such things as Celery Steve Trolling, INCIT magical numbers game, Playrbuildr’s fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society fine upstanding member of society weak, and other such sheninigans. I’m here to naked to you a report on the homosexuality of SNEAKERKITTICAT. We all know homosexuality is a bad thing like fine upstanding member of societys and wops so I donut think I need to explain this in my essay. So here is the reasons is SNEAKERKITTICAT is homosexual: holiday parade are a bunch of towels. I mean look at that guy in the font he is p irately beginning for a male reproductive organ sucking. Next I would lake yoyo to turn your attention to the OP ( original poster’s ) avatar.

In Hinduism, Avatar or Avatara (Sanskrit: अवतार, IAST Avatāra), often translated into English as incarnation, literally means descent (avatarati) and usually implies a deliberate descent from higher spiritual realms to lower realms of existence for special purposes. Descents that are of importance are mainly those of the Supreme Being which are plenary and marked with superhuman qualities. Other types of descents are limited expansions of Ishvara, and some that are descents of lesser empowered divinities. The term is used primarily in Hinduism for descents of Vishnu whom Vaishnava Hindus (one of the largest branches of Hinduism)[1] worship as the Supreme God, a distinctive feature of Vaishnavism. While Shiva and Ganesha are also described as descending in the form of avatars, with the Ganesha Purana and the Mudgala Purana detailing Ganesha’s avatars specifically, the avatars of Vishnu carry a greater theological prominence than those of Shiva or Ganesha and upon examination relevant pbumages are directly imitative of the Vaishnava avatara lists.[2]

The main thing to take away from this is naked donuts.

This is the part where Single Tingle turns into Double Trouble and ends up in

If you don’t fall for the joke, you get to be in on it.

AntiRules187

Avatar: 79421 Tue May 26 22:06:20 -0400 2009

[Temple of the Anth-
ropomorphic Majesty
]

Level 35 Troll

It's actually an honor to be pranked, it means someone spent real money on you. Sir.

posting in a ghax thread.

Fortunato Posted:

I Log in to see images!

Lament Posted:

I value your contributions to the FWZ society, and respect your opinions, no matter how much they may vary from my own.

You ****ing fine upstanding member of society.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!